The Blacklist (Cheaters, LTs, and Other Undesireables)

LOL, I know I know, but Nofix never gave me any :( So I was sad.

The expectations people associate with paying for custom, private hacks isn't worth it. Like, I'll take your $30, but don't bother me with bullshit beyond this transaction. You're not paying me shit, and my service is providing you with the bypass, and instructions on using it - that's it. Don't fucking email me, don't pm me telling me why you unknowingly think the bypass is causing this, or that.

For custom software, $30 is nothing. That's just the amount unleashed offered. Thinking back, most people paid around $50-$75. Funny stuff for a dead game.

The expectations people associate with paying for custom, private hacks isn't worth it. Like, I'll take your $30, but don't bother me with bullshit beyond this transaction. You're not paying me shit, and my service is providing you with the bypass, and instructions on using it - that's it. Don't fucking email me, don't pm me telling me why you unknowingly think the bypass is causing this, or that.

I didn't email you other then asking for cheats. Once you never got back to me I never emailed back. Plus I would be the last one to even know why the bypass is causing something. Also I asked you how much it was for sale and you said make an offer, so I said $30 lol Maybe I misunderstood the post. Who knows?!?

I didn't email you other then asking for cheats. Once you never got back to me I never emailed back. Plus I would be the last one to even know why the bypass is causing something. Also I asked you how much it was for sale and you said make an offer, so I said $30 lol Maybe I misunderstood the post. Who knows?!?

Calm down. I wasn't typing that at you. It was just a tirade on why I don't like selling private, custom software ( especially to gamers with nothing better to do than cheat ).

Back