Looking for a new game 'like Tribes to play?

WTF? iG isn't the problem here. They did an outstanding job o Tribes Vengence. It wasn't iG's fault that they cancelled the patch, it wasn't iG's fault for the feature set.

Get your shit straight.

Morbid curiosity strikes...

For Nofix, actually.

Out of all the hacks available for the Tribes franchise... how many did you have a hand behind?

Who's talking about the patch? The game fucking sucked, the design fucking sucked, everything about the game fucking sucked.

Fuck the patch, ya fuckin pig.

I need help. I believe I have put in the right code to replace the items under [GrenadeProjectileExpodle] & [HnadGrenadeProjectile_Hit], spinfusor explode, and mortar explode, but what sections are the replace
EffectClass=class'FX.FX_Tank_Explode'
with
EffectClass=class'smokeless.FX_Tank_Explode'

replace
EffectClass=class'FX.FX_bomb_explode'
with
EffectClass=class'smokeless.FX_bomb_explode' under?

Where do these go?

Last edited:
I found the 'move player' exploit, made the working Interpolate (including the one that worked with Renegades) in T2, Aimbot, Autoaim, Autoski, AutoFlagCapture, and Auto-penetrate-your-butt-via-your-mousepad.

Obviously you had no idea, though, since I code in secrecy..

:ftard:

Kidding aside it will be interesting how they support SWAT 4, since support for TV has been completely dropped. If they fix issues related to the engine or the editor, why couldnt those same fixes be applied toward TV?

I guarantee the game will need a patch.

[TankProjectileHit]
ClassName=Class'IGVisualEffectsSubsystem.VisualEffectSpecification'
AttachToSource=True
MaterialType=MVT_Default
EffectClass=class'smokeless.FX_Tank_Explode'

[AShipBombHit]
ClassName=Class'IGVisualEffectsSubsystem.VisualEffectSpecification'
MaterialType=MVT_Default
EffectClass=class'smokeless.FX_bomb_explode'

This is from the Tribes Vengeance box which I've got right besides me.

Long story:

Today I decided to get T:V! weeeeeeeeeeeeee.. so anyway. Frys Electronizs. 19.99 Tribes Vengeance. Brought it home. Haven't opened it yet (Tribes games are pretty lame and I'm playing Half Life ATM (which talking about Half Life2. I beat it =D =D =D in 3 days. Now playing on difficulty. Gonna check out all the secrets (yes there are some) and thus so.)) but plan to (sometime). Thought I'd share what it says on the box to ya guys :happy heart face: and so on. Hope you've enjoyed it :D

Last I remember Garage Games made T2 not sucks

Why not hand it over to Garage Games, with some Corporate Strings attached of course...

And make T3 not suck.

VUG won't hand tribes over because that would be a dumb business move. GG won't make a tribes game without the IP because that would be a dumb business move. Nothing is going to happen.

Back