Looking for a new game 'like Tribes to play?

I'm curious, do you actually play with those HUDS on, or did you incorporate them just for the vid?

Decent content, other than the crazy amount of huds ;)

thx
talking about huds, i just got T2 and umm is there a site wer i can get some nice huds? or a config or somethn.

LakRabbit for Tribes 1

Or Starsiege: Tribes if you wanna be a dick about it.

I've seen screenshots of it, so I would guess it actually exists. Question is where one could get it, or play it for that matter.

Anyone know?

Tribes Vengeance

Vengeance Reigns From Above
From the creators of Freedom Force (arg)
Experience an all-new single-player campaign spanning two generations of treachery, vengeance and war within the Imperial family.

Customize your Tribes warrior with multiple armor, weapon and equipment selections throughout the game.

Destruction. Chaos. Retribution.
Tribes is back with a vengeance. The ultimate high-flying, multiplayer battle experience returns with deadly new weapons, faster and more versatile flight, in-depth strategic team action, and the first-ever Tribes single-player campaign.

Jetpack, ski and pilot your way through the most savage battles on land and in the air.

Engage in extreme multiplayer combat for up to 32 players, featuring challenging new battle games and team strategies.

Obliterate your enemies by controlling powerful new vehicles like the dual-cannon Assault Ship or the all-terrain Rover.

Blast the opposition with devastating new weapons, including the Rocket Pod and Burner.

Back