News: T:V Box Art Finalized

Status
Not open for further replies.
CelticLegend said:
Bluntzman did this:
TV_boxart3.jpg

Much more appealing, imo.

definately leagues better than the original. god i'm sorry but the original art sucks. Even tribes 2 had friggin better box art than that. Show a lot more action then just 2 friggin guys in midair. comeon now!

I don't like it ether, looks bland and the guy falling backwards looks stupid. Overall pretty :ugh:

If Bluntzman gets rid of the goons in the background I'd have to :signed:

They could have easily went ... TW design a box art with this template here. It would have turned out miles ahead of then what a guy was actually PAID to make.

Blotter said:
all that white and the big tribes letters will stand out on the shelf

looks sharp
and agreed about the splooge comment

Agreed. My only qualm is that the explosion should be larger.

unfortunately these are all very valid arguments.
It very much reminds me of the artwork off of old atari 2600 game boxes :(

I'd suggest a scene of one guy (foreground) in the air, turning his head to meet an onslaught of chaingun fire from grounded heavies, with several lights/mediums flying inbound to "meet" him.

And boobs to the side.

get rid of the blank white bits. A background art should cover the entire box.

That boxart truly sux, its like something from bargain basement sales

Anyone notice that the guys from the official box look much better on Bluntz box? It looks like the exact same image, only Bluntz has the guy using the sniper rifle (in mid-air no less :shrug: ) and the image is flipped from the official box. It looks a lot better on Bluntz though, maybe because it's not the main aspect but support for the three characters in armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back