News: Beta Signups Begin

Thrax Panda said:
NOBODY is getting accepted. They're just getting into the database. The only way you know you're accepted is if I've told you that you are, or one of the dev team in AUS has told you that you are.

well i cant even sign up
ive enabled all the activex stuff and it goes straight to error
at least stick my info in thrax, cause i doubt my boy david.naney is gonna help me at all

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a selection database, possibly coupled with a random number generator. You put your specs in, and they enter what they want to test, and out pops a random sample of people who meet the criteria...

MYTH~7! said:
Am I doing something wrong? I click agree and a download window pops up and when I click yes it goes to the sign-up sheet then right to the error page. and yes Im using IE.
you're not readint he rest of the thread
so yes you're doing somethign wrong
kill yourself now

Thrax Panda said:
HAH.

IE required. Opera lies about who it is, so you get past the warning page, but fail to register. Now you'll never get into the beta.

;)

I couldn't get it to work in IE, I sent an email...

I told them I know you and Caustic Man, now I will never get in :ftard:

:bouncy:

I have a new question. Has the game officially been classified as beta now? Seems like a really short alpha period.

Mafo said:
kill yourself now

actually ive read the rest of the thread and have that problem
all activex shit is enabled
so how bout i kill you fuckface

Mafo said:
kill yourself now
I dont want to read 7 pages of this stuff, i want to register. What should i look for in the other pages?

This thread is comedy gold.

Do high powered system have an advantage Thrax?
I figure they'd want to test on low end stuff to set the min requirement.
Laptops are also a good idea, like the Sager 8790 or 5690.

Thrax will the technological prowist(sp?) of peoples computers be a deciding factor?
Cause i have a laptop, and it has not alot of prowest :(

EDIT: but it could player UT2k4 at good framerates at a lower rez :\

They will probably want people close to the minimum specs so they can see if it will actually be able to run on those machines.

Back