Design a Vengeance Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
dommy said:
tv1.jpg

tv2.jpg

alien2plakat.jpg

Uso, I hate to tell you this, but honestly all of yours remind me of the logos/banners you see at the top of crappy geocities sites

Damn Guys! Just trying.
I thought the last one was good and the one with the circle was also, but... each to his own.

:dapimp:

jotun said:
Uso, I hate to tell you this, but honestly all of yours remind me of the logos/banners you see at the top of crappy geocities sites

I'll second that. err third I guess.

edit: i think its just because vengeance is too long of a word. "Tribes" by itself looks good because its a short, one syllable, nice looking word. "Vengeance" looks too cluttered as a word and cant be made easily good looking.

Last edited:
I think there are some great looking concepts, but besides dommy's, I haven't really liked the fonts used for spelling "vengeance" thus far. I think the simple, straight, smaller lettering fits in better.

jotun said:

especially boots, no offense. Most of these are filter-tastic or tutorial-tastic. Kwango's are good enough to be logos but dont fit Tribes. I am working hard to make mine look professional, hopefully we can get something worthy by the 5th

I guess I'm the only one that didn't like Kwago's... but that's probably just because I'm not into the whole blood thing. Here's my bling blingin' logo... erm.

T3_Logo2_small.jpg

jotun said:
Yeah but Uso can coast on his sexy good looks. He doesn't need any appreciable skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back