You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled " by fraggle - Page 46 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "
Page 46 of 58
Familiar
VeteranXV
Old
901 - 01-29-2009, 12:18
The funny thing is, if I had posted what dio said that dumb ****** coombz or whoever would have said the same thing. I can remember only one time I have ever posted in a thread made by kura and that was asking him what he likes to eat while reading tw.

If someone gives me hilarious information that doesn't make me obsessive. It just makes you look like an idiot for calling me such. The best part is he managed to gain this following of persons who claimed to love how he made stupid posters look bad etc. and yet the very e-army he created was a conglomerate of the biggest retards on tw.

It's ****ing coombz and pagy for god's sake. Wasn't coombz the one who did some stupid text gimmick to try to gain attention?

Sponsored Links
ayz
VeteranXX
Old
902 - 01-29-2009, 12:21
kurayami was probably the worst troll ever

because you knew he was trolling and he never fooled anyone

he was just argumentative and annoying

Lothar of the Hillpeople
VeteranXX
Old
903 - 01-29-2009, 12:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by dionysus View Post
How does he still make us look like retards? Everything he stood by that composed his life, was the exact opposite or completely false.
You're gonna be surprised when you learn that he was really a virgin too, I bet.

I guarantee you that no one, except the people that Kura trolled, ever took anything he said at serious face value.

ayz
VeteranXX
Old
904 - 01-29-2009, 12:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by olaf View Post
But still, the community college student is obviously smarter than any community college student I've ever met.
LOL

Lothar of the Hillpeople
VeteranXX
Old
905 - 01-29-2009, 12:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayz View Post
kurayami was probably the worst troll ever

because you knew he was trolling and he never fooled anyone
This thread proves otherwise.

olaf
VeteranX
Old
906 - 01-29-2009, 12:24
All of the Office correlations are getting stupid.

Stop bringing TV into this.

Familiar
VeteranXV
Old
907 - 01-29-2009, 12:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lothar of the Hillpeople View Post
You're gonna be surprised when you learned that he was really a virgin too, I bet.

I guarantee you that no one, except the people that Kura trolled, ever took anything he said at serious face value.
I am just about 100% positive no one did care...except maybe durak. People just like posting on the internet and when one guy has 100k posts it is almost inevitable that you will run into him and have an argument that neither side gives a **** about.

You take tw way too serious lothar.

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
908 - 01-29-2009, 12:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinCase View Post
Very possible, isuck was closing in on the "real" kura identity so fraggle had to kill off the persona before he was found out.

irony meet black kettle, a regular catch twenty
well put

olaf
VeteranX
Old
909 - 01-29-2009, 12:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayz View Post
LOL
In what manner are you LoLing?

Your favorite poster is moving back to atlanta in 2 months!!!

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
910 - 01-29-2009, 12:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Familiar View Post
The funny thing is, if I had posted what dio said that dumb ****** coombz or whoever would have said the same thing. I can remember only one time I have ever posted in a thread made by kura and that was asking him what he likes to eat while reading tw.

If someone gives me hilarious information that doesn't make me obsessive. It just makes you look like an idiot for calling me such. The best part is he managed to gain this following of persons who claimed to love how he made stupid posters look bad etc. and yet the very e-army he created was a conglomerate of the biggest retards on tw.

It's ****ing coombz and pagy for god's sake. Wasn't coombz the one who did some stupid text gimmick to try to gain attention?
uhhh yeah that was me

i'm always out there trying to get attention

what other hilarious information do you have? (yeah it's really hilarious that kurayami is a failure and a huge loser and none of us saw that coming AT ALL)

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
911 - 01-29-2009, 12:34
that's not the hilarious part

the hilarious part is that he bugged out and disappeared when everyone found out

olaf
VeteranX
Old
912 - 01-29-2009, 12:36
thats still not the hilarious part

i havent found whats hilarious yet about it. it is an extremely interesting turn of events

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
913 - 01-29-2009, 12:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigafool View Post

the hilarious part is that he bugged out and disappeared when everyone found out
come on, you already knew it

you just wanted to rub it in his face now there are cold hard facts

Detox.enD
VeteranXV
Old
914 - 01-29-2009, 12:36
Quote:

i don't blame him.

i mean the guy spent years building up this character, trying to say it was who he was. it all came crashing down - he wouldn't be able to post anything without being trolled, and he would be trolled in a manner that he had no defense for.

olaf
VeteranX
Old
915 - 01-29-2009, 12:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detox.enD View Post
i don't blame him.

i mean the guy spent years building up this character, trying to say it was who he was. it all came crashing down - he wouldn't be able to post anything without being trolled, and he would be trolled in a manner that he had no defense for.
ignoring the trolls and just going about your business would completely ruin your theory

Metropolis
VeteranXX
Old
916 - 01-29-2009, 12:38
In my 8 years here I never got into an argument with Kura. Even after I told him Oblivion sucked ass multiple times.

I think he was over the top in the amount of trolling\flamebaiting he did but he never bothered me.

olaf
VeteranX
Old
917 - 01-29-2009, 12:38
We can never go back. But we can go forward from here if we all stick together!

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
918 - 01-29-2009, 12:40
forward forever, backwards never

hardcore will never die

[whistles + horns]

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
919 - 01-29-2009, 12:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by olaf View Post
ignoring the trolls and just going about your business would completely ruin your theory
this is what i figured he would do

or at least claim it was just an elaborate troll

leaving tribalwar is completely out of character

olaf
VeteranX
Old
920 - 01-29-2009, 12:42
Quote:
this is what i figured he would do

or at least claim it was just an elaborate troll

leaving tribalwar is completely out of character
It's out of character because there is no longer a character. Now it would just be him, sitting in his apartment causing circlejerk arguments with the brainless. It loses the allure.

Page 46 of 58

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
1 jew 2 chins , alone in the dark(ness) , bacon it rains , catch 20 , darkness enraged , death of a nerdman , drama llama , fatman! , fighter of the nerdman , fraggle is a dick , great bump hansel , i retrospective , irony meet black kettle , jason kotz rapist , jonathan rourke , kurayamiwar.com , light exposes darkness , mayday mayday , nerdvirgin's demise , raining bacon