[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

There's something wrong with Don Lemon. He has been looking very ill for the past 6+ months.

WhiteLikeMe_7867.JPG

1) WSJ reports IC is keeping classified info from President Trump because "muh Russia" - Acting DNI today, "False we would never provide anything but all classified data the President requests or desires to see"

2) CNN/NBC run story that "Flynn could be indicted for lying to FBI" - Comey "False, Flynn was nothing but Truthful and Cooperative with us."

3) NYT runs story about "aides talking to Russia" - False, "NBC reports contacts with random Russian intelligence officials throughout a campaign are a normal part of any Presidential campaign, there's no evidence of any collusion, or even if these calls were about Trump at all". Carter Page came out and stated today he hasn't spoke with a single person in Russia in over a year.

4) Flynn violated the law by talking to Russian Ambassador about sanctions - False, "FBI cleared Flynn of all wrongdoing and says his conversation was legal".

5) Supposed calls between Russian intelligence and Campaign aides occurred with "high frequency" - False "NBC reports that there's no evidence according to their sources that the calls involved any intelligence officials in Russia".

Nope. Not news to me, fucktard. Coal has been plunging in use because of natural gas and renewables. It was down another 3% in 2016.

Coal-fired electricity is at its lowest since officials started keeping track

But by all means, keep thinking the future of energy and maga is the glorious job of a coal miner.

Even China gets it, and they can send kids into a coal mine for $0.74 a day.

China to Invest $361 Billion in Renewable Energy By 2020 - Planet Experts

:lol:

If anything, this election has certified a few things:

-how batshit insane the left it
-fake news to push narratives and agendas
-politics of personal destruction and political assassination
-sexism / misogyny is acceptable to non-democrat women
-violence is now acceptable from 'love trumps hate' crew
-racism is alive and well (providing it's anti- White / Uncle Tom / Uncle Juan) from the Big Tent people of tolerance and understanding
-Constitution and laws do not matter as long as their 'side' is in power

Just for openers of course. I'm sure others can add to this list. Help yourself.

:)

If anything, this election has certified a few things:

-how batshit insane the left it
-fake news to push narratives and agendas
-politics of personal destruction and political assassination
-sexism / misogyny is acceptable to non-democrat women
-violence is now acceptable from 'love trumps hate' crew
-racism is alive and well (providing it's anti- White / Uncle Tom / Uncle Juan) from the Big Tent people of tolerance and understanding
-Constitution and laws do not matter as long as their 'side' is in power

Just for openers of course. I'm sure others can add to this list. Help yourself.

:)

Can you give us a review of yesterday's press conference? =)

Back