[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

it is the only thing u ever care about

the tired, the lazy, the stupid, the poor

at the expense of everyone else who isn't

at some point, much like your parents, you go out on your ass and figure that out for yourself u know?

my dad is very liberal but had wealthy parents so he watches fox news for the honeys and buys books about tax shelters gg

u sitll live with parents?

oh excuse me that makes more sense

DW_FMM7VwAA5rHu.jpg

i should have seen that one coming

**WORLD EXCLUSIVE** TUE FEB 27 2018 10:05 AM ET** Just one year into his presidency, Trump will stun the political world TODAY by announcing he is running for re-election in 2020. Digital guru Brad Parscale will be named campaign manager, DRUDGE REPORT has learned...

200.gif

only double over the legal limit

much like he lives his life u know?

as he preaches self control to others in here

jfc u criticize the dood but how many of us r just running on pure luck aka "the cops haven't lit me up yet" 2 maintain our no-DUI status? (answer: EVERY ONE OF U DRUNKS)

and let's be real here

don't u think that the sort of woman who he'd be hanging out with is the sort of woman who's just fking ASKING for sean connery to walk thru the door and chokeslam her 2 the floor?

we should b celebrating these alleged acheivements and running a kickstarter 2 get him a porsche, the choice of all dui championship series drivers

vanster's "holier than thou" is pretty funny. A lot of ex-alchoholics/drug addicts and of course the current vegans and people who do crossfit are like that.

Can't really blame the guy for his past if he done something about it (within reason..LOL HITLER) however I take vanster's text vomit on TW with a grain of salt...or in his case a truck load.

got to admit it is a good game

Lynn de Rothschild on Twitter:

Lynn de Rothschild said:
Not that it matters to anyone but me, but I am deleting my Twitter app after this last tweet;to think that Russians have been using all of us to sow discord & destroy America is repulsive to me & I refuse to take part;the hate & anger on #Twitter is out of control;#GoodbyeTwitter

I mean why the left so pro rothchild i don't get.....but maybe they don't even know it themselves.

DXDdlOnX0AE0aJ-.jpg

what the rothchild owned Economist says......

DXDdkgMWAAAEk8K.jpg

how they have been depicted since 1895 from the media they didn't completely control just yet.......

projection is their strongest tool......be it the drug users and abusers to the makers themselves

Back