[Official] :bandit: 2.0

Got some Mango Widow today

picture061n.jpg

(Not my pic but it looks almost identical to that)

Has anyone else noticed that really strong, top shelf Indicas usually smell like latex when they burn? What's with that?

WeshK_zpsb0f6cf5a.jpg

So those are my stoned thoughts on why I don't enjoy rap. Am I too high, or does that make some kind of sense. If you like rap (and I know a bunch of you do), why?

:bandit:²

It makes sense, Zear. My formative music years were mid 80's, so it is something that I grew up listening to. It probably is my favorite genre of music, at the same time, I can't stand to listen to 90% of the artists in the genre (if that makes sense). I think that is true of any hobby though; the longer you are involved with it, the more refined your tastes become. I guess the simplest way to put it, the reason why I like rap/hip-hop is because it moves me. That is true of a lot of different types music though.

There aren't many genres of music that won't listen to, off the top of my head New Age, and that Grindcore crazy-heavy-metal-shit. Pretty much everything else is fair game.

Hopefully that makes sense, I am 2 joints in at the moment. :bandit: :bandit:

Hopefully that makes sense, I am 2 joints in at the moment. :bandit: :bandit:

That makes sense to me. My formative years for music was the 70's and very early 80's. I guess you like what you grow up with.

On another topic, and hopefully not too much of a downer:

I just found out that my little sister has AIDS and it's pretty bad right already. I knew she had been pretty sick - now we all know why. They may have caught it too late. We will see in the next few months.

So smoke one for Krissy, gentlemen. She can use all the positive energy she can get.

:bandit:

I enjoy rap -- from the beats to the lyrics.

Southern style rap is my favorite. I like the trunk rattling bass.

i think its because i really appreciate the art of rhyming and the way the lyrics are structured

shit makes me feel hard as fuck

I also listen to a little bit of everything. Except maybe metal. But even that too.

I was in Rohnert Park about 6 months ago. There ain't shit to do there but drink.

Zear, holy fuck. Sorry to hear it bro. I'll be smokin one for her later on.

Thanks for your support guys. She couldn't eat for the last 24 hours and was on a downward spiral. She got admitted to the hospital this afternoon. They expect her to be OK, but she's prolly going to be there for a while.

Like I said, I don't want to be a downer. Again, thank you for the good thoughts.

I was watching the last episode of weed country and the cops were saying the most heinous shit about reefer. one of them said it was more dangerous than alcohol.

makes me wonder if they really believe that shit or they just wanted to say heinous shit on tv.

Back