Gold price will explode & dollar get wiped out warns investor Peter Schiff by Odio - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Gold price will explode & dollar get wiped out warns investor Peter Schiff
Odio
VeteranXV
Old
1 - 12-07-2017, 08:59
Gold price will explode & dollar get wiped out warns investor Peter Schiff

Front Page Article

Quote:
Peter Schiff was among the few economists who correctly predicted the financial crisis in 2008. Ten years later, he sees another crisis emerging: a crisis that can crash the stock market and wipe out the US dollar.

***8220;I predicted a lot more than just the stock market going down back then. I predicted the financial crisis, but more importantly, I predicted what the government would do as a result of the financial crisis and what the consequences of that would be because that***8217;s where we***8217;re headed. The real crash I wrote about in my most recent book is still coming,***8221; Schiff said in an article posted by Greg Hunter's USAWatchdog.com and quoted by ZeroHedge.

According to Schiff, the US Fed has inflated a gigantic bubble, which is impossible to pop, but when it bursts, the consequences would be very painful for the economy and much bigger than the 2008 meltdown.

***8220;I think this bubble is too big to pop. I think it***8217;s the mother of all bubbles, and when it bursts, there is not a bigger one that the Fed is going to be able to inflate to mask these problems, meaning we can***8217;t kick the can down the road anymore. This time, the crisis is going to hit everyone in the wallet,***8221; he said.

He compared the $20 trillion US debt to a camel loaded with straws.

***8220;How many straws can you put on a camel***8217;s back? You don***8217;t know until you put that final straw that***8217;s one too many and you break his back. So, can we go to $25 trillion in debt? Maybe. At some point, we are going to break the back of the camel with all this debt. Then we are going to find out how much debt we can pile on, and it***8217;s not going to be pretty,***8221; Schiff said.

***8220;Everybody is going to lose. Everybody is going to get wiped out who has been partying in the stock market, the bond market and the real estate market. The dollar is going to tank, and purchasing power is going to get wiped out.***8221;

Schiff says the current financial system would also fail to artificially curb the prices of precious metals.

***8220;They can***8217;t keep doing it, and it will end. It***8217;s just like how much debt can we take on. It***8217;s not an unlimited amount. We will know when we get there. How long can they keep the price of gold suppressed? We will know when we get there. At some point, the price is going to explode because there is real physical buying, and all that paper selling can***8217;t camouflage that,***8221; said the money manager.

According to Schiff, gold is the real alternative to fiat money, and people are starting to doubt they can really trust central banks.

***8220;People don***8217;t trust fiat currencies...More and more people are looking for alternatives, and the real alternative is gold. When they embrace it, it***8217;s going to overwhelm the central banks***8217; ability to suppress the price. In the meantime, enjoy the gift that they are giving,***8221; he said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynmwL8NeXoA

Sponsored Links
amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2 - 12-07-2017, 09:17
Warns man who is heavily invested in gold

Breaking news

Zomnivore
Veteran4
Old
3 - 12-07-2017, 09:18
"suppressing" gold's value?

Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
4 - 12-07-2017, 09:24
Let me guess, this guy owns a company that just happens to sell gold to people.

Lord Elessar
or something³
Contributor
Old
5 - 12-07-2017, 09:26
I wonder how much interest he has in gold commodities? I think I will head on down to Gunther's Guns to get something to protect my family.

Zomnivore
Veteran4
Old
6 - 12-07-2017, 09:30
Everyone knows guns are the real commodity.

You can arm a militia and take what you want with guns, what's a soft yellow metal vrs the real power of a firearm?

Denver
VeteranXX
Old
7 - 12-07-2017, 09:38
I have a bag of silver waiting for dollar prices to fall.

dubsack
VeteranXV
Old
8 - 12-07-2017, 09:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denver View Post
I have a bag of silver waiting for dollar prices to fall.
Well, isn't that interesting.

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
9 - 12-07-2017, 09:53
LOL this loser again

Lord Elessar
or something³
Contributor
Old
10 - 12-07-2017, 09:55
Stock up on water filters too. Need clean drinking water.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
11 - 12-07-2017, 09:55
Schiff is no dummy. He got some media attention back during the financial crisis and he's been using it since 2 help himself and his Investments

Skipperlipicus
VeteranXX
Old
12 - 12-07-2017, 10:02
will this happen before or after AMD hits 20 dollars on Dec 31 2017?

Buk Naked
VeteranXX
Old
13 - 12-07-2017, 10:06
Bears predict the market will go down and gold will jump every week.

Then when it happens, they say they predicted it. Easy game.

Lord Elessar
or something³
Contributor
Old
14 - 12-07-2017, 10:32
Twink Versitiles predict it both ways.

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
15 - 12-07-2017, 11:45
i looked into unloading the silver coins i have

my great g-ma was a bank teller back in the day and kept rare coins she found

found a bag full of wheat pennies and thought nothing of it until i looked closer and found several 55 double die and a 1943 non-magnetic error coins

unfortunately they were circulated and not mint but they are still being appraised

if u have silver coins u should probably go look thru each individual one and look for rare mints or die errors

walking liberties and jfks in particular

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
16 - 12-07-2017, 11:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipperlipicus View Post
will this happen before or after AMD hits 20 dollars on Dec 31 2017?
Just before Trump is impeached.

aScotiA
VeteranXX
Old
17 - 12-07-2017, 11:57
by gold does he mean bitcoin?

SecretSquirrel
VeteranXV
Old
18 - 12-07-2017, 11:58
It looks like AMD will not hit that. The core shareholders/investors keep dumping at about 14. I checked it out before it went down, and figured I was never going to hit my mark this year. Didn't start a thread about it.

He's right that we are just about to tank like 2007. I'm not sure if it will be gold though. It could be. It will be some sort of destabilizing cost of living recession, and people will just refuse to spend their money, and there will probably be a major mortgage default on all these 1/2 million dollar ranch homes.

SecretSquirrel
VeteranXV
Old
19 - 12-07-2017, 12:20
The problem with gold imploding is that it is used as a hedge against inflation by rich people to keep wealth from devaluating. If they have all the money, they can literally trade it back and forth as a commodity for whatever they want, and it will retain its value. How much gold does the average person have anyway?

With change of ownership, which appears to be occurring instead of trickle down economics, the wealthy just buy everything up and stabilize the price of it between each other, making everyone else fail to be able to afford the commodity. This is the typical New York rent/real estate, Tokyo real estate situation, that has been seen a few times before, and pervaded in situations like the colonization of North America and Australia, where people just had to get out and go somewhere else to live because they were being hung for stealing too expensive bread, or for poaching on land owned by only a few individuals.

Guys should also realize that China is betting on the recession and North Korea right now.

Last edited by SecretSquirrel; 12-07-2017 at 12:22..
StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
20 - 12-07-2017, 12:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by naptown View Post

if u have silver coins u should probably go look thru each individual one and look for rare mints or die errors

walking liberties and jfks in particular
True story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
Schiff is no dummy. He got some media attention back during the financial crisis and he's been using it since 2 help himself and his Investments
Spot on. Hey has Maloney OD'd yet? ****ing guy has been hitting the heroin pretty hard lately.

Last edited by StapleMammal1; 12-07-2017 at 12:36..

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Gold price will explode & dollar get wiped out warns investor Peter Schiff

Social Website Bullshit