Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page G20 cop beats assault charge
Page 5 of 15
RoLo
VeteranXV
Old
81 - 06-04-2013, 14:08
Dude are you stupid [Piata], you just did it again. Yeah, you have a point with people who live in the area. Guess what, your plans just got cancelled/changed [by a ****ing riot/police in riot gear] if you planned on going out in Toronto. At least if you're a sane/rational person.

This is not taking into account people who lived there. That is a separate argument that I agree with you on.

Sponsored Links
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
82 - 06-04-2013, 14:10
Sometimes when I get into arguments like this I feel like I'm my ****ing dad

How stupid are these entitled liberal kids these days, honestly, it's common goddamned sense not the end of the world

RoLo
VeteranXV
Old
83 - 06-04-2013, 14:11
I think this is even an insult to liberals. I think it's better to just categorize them as "stupid" and leave it at that.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
84 - 06-04-2013, 14:12
Well, when I say liberals I don't mean people who are politically liberal

I mean young idiots with liberal arts degrees in philosophy and 16th century english poetry who have never been told they're wrong and been fed ridiculously entitled agendas about what their rights actually are and how to act and behave as a responsible member of society

RoLo
VeteranXV
Old
85 - 06-04-2013, 14:14
**** like this is really similar to all the people making Youtube videos openly carrying assault rifles in completely unnecessary inappropriate places then crying that their rights are infringed upon.

stupid is just stupid.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
86 - 06-04-2013, 14:15
I said that already lol. Like literally used the exact same example.

HI FIVE

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
87 - 06-04-2013, 14:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piata View Post
Because the whole core of the city had police in riot gear? It was pretty damn hard to avoid if you planned on going out at all in Toronto that weekend.

Keep in mind that roughly a million people live in that area as well. The region being policed included Ryerson University, the University of Toronto, Eaton's Centre, City Hall, China Town, the majority of Toronto's theatres, Yonge st (arguably the busiest street in Toronto), Dundas square, Union Station, CN Tower and more.

A better question is, why the **** would you have a G20 summit in downtown Toronto?
yeah and until those ****y protesters started the violence, they would have been okay to wander outside.

it was a ****ty day for everyone thanks to a few people. i know a lot of people that had to hide indoors.

and with regards to not holding it in downtown toronto, i can totally agree with that. bad place. especially considering how easy it is to attract hipster kids to these events.

RoLo
VeteranXV
Old
88 - 06-04-2013, 14:16
haha in all fairness I skimmed the first few pages.

HI FIVE.

thread just got boring because Piata stopped using ridiculous examples in his points.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
89 - 06-04-2013, 14:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoLo View Post
haha in all fairness I skimmed the first few pages.

HI FIVE.

thread just got boring because Piata stopped using ridiculous examples in his points.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
"innocent" people who walked out into the middle of a riot pretending their rights were some sort of magical shield that would protect them from police safety precautions and harm are no better than the moron who carried an assault rifle around in a park filled with children "just because he had a right to do so"

fact

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
90 - 06-04-2013, 14:19
part of me thinks Piata is just making some epic massive post of stupidity right now, he's biding his time

prly gonna have 5124 news reports and 15 videos and a bunch of stupid ass liberal entitled hipster rhetoric

that's why it's taking so long for him to reply

Piata
VeteranXX
Old
91 - 06-04-2013, 14:27
Quote:
No, they'd tell you to not be such a young brash idiot and stay out of Toronto for two days, and accept all the rights you actually do have in this country instead of being offended you got your ****ing backpack searched in the middle of a riot / violent protests
I live in Toronto. Am I supposed to go somewhere else because a bunch of rich assholes decided to have a summit in my backyard?

Quote:
Dude are you stupid [Piata], you just did it again. Yeah, you have a point with people who live in the area. Guess what, your plans just got cancelled/changed [by a ****ing riot/police in riot gear] if you planned on going out in Toronto. At least if you're a sane/rational person.
I'm answering your question and you retort by saying I'm stupid because I came up with legitimate reasons?

The area covered by police with riot gear was ****ing huge; well past the point of even being reasonable. It also wasn't a non-stop riot or anything ridiculous like that. Most of the time everything was calm until the cops started instigating things, but no one here seems to want to hear that. They just want to blame hippy liberals or some bull**** like that because that's what they want to believe.

There's a level of ignorance on TW that's downright baffling.

Nash
Nazi Admin++
Contributor
Old
92 - 06-04-2013, 14:28

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
93 - 06-04-2013, 14:29
Quote:
I live in Toronto. Am I supposed to go somewhere else because a bunch of rich assholes decided to have a summit in my backyard?

And now we see where the ignorance and stupidity comes from

Jealousy and bias

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
94 - 06-04-2013, 14:31
mrraahhh I work at Starbucks because I was too dumb or lazy to do anything better with my life

Those rich fat cats are taking away all my rights mrrrahh

Piata
VeteranXX
Old
95 - 06-04-2013, 14:33
Quote:

And now we see where the ignorance and stupidity comes from

Jealousy and bias
Are you denying that G20 leaders are rich assholes? Cause I view that as a base requirement for the job.

Piata
VeteranXX
Old
96 - 06-04-2013, 14:34
Quote:
mrraahhh I work at Starbucks because I was too dumb or lazy to do anything better with my life

Those rich fat cats are taking away all my rights mrrrahh
I've never worked a retail/service job in my life. Another swing and a miss for you.

Are you always this terrible at arguing your point or are you just trying extra hard today?

RoLo
VeteranXV
Old
97 - 06-04-2013, 14:35
Quote:

I'm answering your question and you retort by saying I'm stupid because I came up with legitimate reasons?

There's a level of ignorance on TW that's downright baffling.
I'm not saying you're stupid for the legitimate reasons you brought up [living there] I'm saying you're stupid for the illegitimate reasons you brought up [wanting to go out in a riot zone--like omg your night at the bar just got cancelled?]

The fact that you completely avoided anything I said in my previous posts about distinguishing between the two and are now focusing on you living in Toronto, well that is why you are "stupid."

pretty sure I said I agree with the whole aspect of living there point and I wasn't arguing on that point of your argument.

tags: reading comprehension, stupid, rights violated, karaoke night cancelled

etc.

groove
VeteranXX
Old
98 - 06-04-2013, 14:37
Byron Sonne wasn't anywhere near the G20, he was arrested before it because he told an officer a few days before 'Good luck at the G20' so the cops lied (in court they admitted he did nothing wrong and called it a 'ruse') and said he was jaywalking. When they surrounded him and all lied saying he had broken a law, he gave them his name - they then started an intense investigation on him and found that he owned a potato gun (at his cottage 4 hours north) and owned various chemicals because he grew crystals. This was enough 'evidence' for the cops to charge him and keep him in jail for a year.

All because he said 'good luck at the g20' to a cop days before it

Also, lots of people HAD to be downtown because they have these things called JOBS, a TTC driver was beaten and arrested walking the 1 block from his house. when they kettled that one block, they kettled a ****load of people coming out of local restaurants or who lived in the area - people even had receipts from the restaurants but the cops had no interest in the truth - they were told to arrest everyone in the area, regardless of what they were doing, on a made up charge.

and the cops were searching people and telling them 'this isn't Canada anymore, you have no rights, this is G20land' all over the city, literally from west of Dufferin to east of Jones, and North of Bloor.

but i guess anything illegal that the cops did were justified because somewhere else, someone was committing a crime - so that means the police can beat everyone in the city

-§trife-
VeteranXX
Old
99 - 06-04-2013, 14:38
hey ****heads no one gives a **** about canada

Piata
VeteranXX
Old
100 - 06-04-2013, 14:39
Quote:
I'm not saying you're stupid for the legitimate reasons you brought up [living there] I'm saying you're stupid for the illegitimate reasons you brought up [wanting to go out in a riot zone--like omg your night at the bar just got cancelled?]

The fact that you completely avoided anything I said in my previous posts about distinguishing between the two and are now focusing on you living in Toronto, well that is why you are "stupid."

pretty sure I said I agree with the whole aspect of living there point and I wasn't arguing on that point of your argument.

tags: reading comprehension, stupid, rights violated, karaoke night cancelled

etc.
It wasn't a riot zone though. There was one riot Saturday night and I left before that got out of hand because I'm not an idiot.

The point I've been trying to get across is there were a lot of police just looking to start **** and you have tards like obibun talking about dirty liberal hippies provoking the police when it was often the other way around.

Page 5 of 15

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page G20 cop beats assault charge

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
adam mitter avg chick hitter , adam mitter hookey permitter , adam mitter meltdown queer , adam mitter pedo babysitter , adam mitter rage emitter , adam mitter semen shitter