Reload this Page G20 cop beats assault charge
Page 3 of 15
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
41 - 06-04-2013, 13:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piata View Post
whether there was a riot going on or not. That's why you and dibs sound like absolute ****ing morons. The police would give you a hard time for standing on a street corner with a backpack when not a single thing was happening.
like lmao, ITT Piata expects the police only to be on active duty and riot control/prevention only when the bricks start flying, and not afterwards and before when it's already been happening

WELL PEOPLE WERE TRASHING STOREFRONTS EARLIER THIS MORNING BUT WHEN I WENT THERE AN HOUR LATER THE COPS STILL SEARCHED MY BAG EVEN THOUGH THE RIOTERS HAD TEMPORARILY DISPERSED, THAT'S RIDICULOUS AND AN ABUSE OF POLICE POWER. CAN YOU BELIEVE THE NERVE, LIKE WHAT DID THEY THINK I HAD IN MY BACKPACK? BRICKS AND SPRAYPAINT? LIKE THE ONES BEING USED AN HOUR AGO? GOD

Quote:
Are you really this ****ing dumb? I let them search my bag and went on my way. I had nothing to hide, I just found it annoying that I couldn't walk 2 blocks without being searched. Canadians do have rights after all. We shouldn't be detained or searched for ****s and giggles.

how ****in stupid do you have to be

honestly

Sponsored Links
dibs
VeteranXV
Old
42 - 06-04-2013, 13:26
i dunno what piata thinks there is 2 argue about

d00d is crying about getting his backpack searched in a riot

lmao

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
43 - 06-04-2013, 13:27
seriously if South Park is making fun of you

you're probably a ****in retard

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
44 - 06-04-2013, 13:28
Quote:
Strange. I was there when some of this **** went down. If you went within 6 feet of their chain link fence they ordered you to step away or they would arrest you for trespassing (on public property). If you had a backpack, your backpack would be searched without explaination. If you were driving a moving van, you would be stopped and the van would be searched.

The cops were being aggressive assholes. I was just walking around and taking pictures for curiousity's sake. I was never involved in any protest but cops would threaten me every block. I think my backpack was searched 5 times over the span of a few hours.

Then you have people like Byron Sonne being arrested for 330 days and proven innocent: Exonerated G20 agitator Byron Sonne defends actions - Toronto - CBC News

Not sure how you can chalk this up to "liberal hippy bull**** propoganda".
these are my opinions
1) nothing you described bothers me
2) once a tiny minority crosses the line between peaceful and violent, i believe it is acceptable for police to treat all protesters in a manner than suits their safety. how are they supposed to know you dont have bricks in your bag if they saw another idiot throw a brick?
3) these summits have a longstanding history of violence and require a certain amount of security. im fine with the fence and searches. why are people there? you want to be a **** disturber then complain when you get **** on your hands. i dont get it.
4) regarding byron sonne, im confused as to what your point is. most people found not guity in courts spend time in jail. that's sort of how it works. for everyone. either way it has nothing to do with police.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
45 - 06-04-2013, 13:29
incoming Piata response
Spoiler

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
46 - 06-04-2013, 13:32
the biggest problem with entitled loser retards like Piata is that there's a v good chance they've never actually known somebody who works in justice, courts or law enforcement and have 0 idea how the whole concept even works

spockhammer
AlwaysCryingXX
Contributor
Old
47 - 06-04-2013, 13:35
i dont think obibun even knows what happened during g20 after reading this thread

gfg

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
48 - 06-04-2013, 13:36
I think the only knowledge you have of what happened during the G20 was written by and reported on about butthurt protesters who acted like irresponsible idiots and played the "I'm young and innocent please pity me" card to the liberal reactionary media, who loves to **** on police anytime it will sell papers

spockhammer
AlwaysCryingXX
Contributor
Old
49 - 06-04-2013, 13:37
lol

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
50 - 06-04-2013, 13:37
"Young innocent people cruelly beaten by corrupt tyrannical police" sells more than "Idiots acting stupid subdued by police officers"

p common sense

hyung
VeteranXX
Old
51 - 06-04-2013, 13:39
obibun is turning into validuz gg

RoLo
VeteranXV
Old
52 - 06-04-2013, 13:39
What is the difference between being beaten by police and being cruelly beaten by police?

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
53 - 06-04-2013, 13:39
opsayo is a whiny metrosexual asian who thinks he's cool on an internet forum for a 10 year old video game gg

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoLo View Post
What is the difference between being beaten by police and being cruelly beaten by police?
uh the difference is whether or not you deserved it

if you're throwing bricks at a police officer I'm p sure you get your ass beat

and if you're stupid enough to stand next to the guy throwing bricks into storefront windows and police officers you should also know you'll probably get your ass beat

unless you're just trying to make a point about the "rights" you have and how "cruelly violated" they were rather than the fact you were just acting like an irresponsible moron

"innocent" people who walked out into the middle of a riot pretending their rights were some sort of magical shield that would protect them from police safety precautions and harm are no better than the moron who carried an assault rifle around in a park filled with children "just because he had a right to do so"

fact

Last edited by Obibun; 06-04-2013 at 13:42..
hyung
VeteranXX
Old
54 - 06-04-2013, 13:41
i look forward 2 ur next meltdown obibun

gg

Piata
VeteranXX
Old
55 - 06-04-2013, 13:41
The riot happened on the evening of the first day. There were no other riots and a lot of that happened because the police shutdown the subway and funneled all the people up yonge street.

Just because there was a riot doesn't mean you can go around kettling and busting up groups of peaceful protestors.

I totally understand the point you're trying to make, but the reality of the situation wasn't as black and white as you're portraying it.

What exactly are people supposed to do when cops put them in positions like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aohGLp00MmU

Look at those 30 dangerous people!

Same event recorded from the rooftop:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=280hrwKUqKg

hyung
VeteranXX
Old
56 - 06-04-2013, 13:41
do u think ur pear gf dumped u because u technically got a liberal arts degree

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
57 - 06-04-2013, 13:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
I still don't understand why you losers think linguistics is a useless degree in this day and age of robotics, voice recognition, computational syntax and baby boomers needing various speech and hearing related medical implements

but then again you're basically just jealously raging out because I'm better looking, **** models and have money / ball around the world which p much beats being a 9-5 office drone making minimum wage and a half

so I guess I'm expecting too much
i dunno how u extrapolated this from me pointing out the obvious hilarity of a lingustics major who brags about partying nonstop while simultaneously calling out english majors for partying nonstop, but

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
58 - 06-04-2013, 13:42
opsayo tryin to bring out the insults now but he doesn't realize I don't give a ****

because what people think about me on a 10 year old gaming forum doesn't really bother me all that much

probably because I'm not a spindly metrosexual asian loser who has trouble getting laid

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
59 - 06-04-2013, 13:44
yeah Piati when cops in riot gear are "putting you in a position" you've already ****ed up

why the **** are you even there in the first place

do you understand how common sense works at all

COPS IN RIOT GEAR = YOU SHOULD PROBABLY NOT BE THERE ANYWAY

RoLo
VeteranXV
Old
60 - 06-04-2013, 13:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
uh the difference is whether or not you deserved it
No, I'm pretty sure whether you deserve it or not it's still "beaten by police"

Adding the word "cruelly" is just a form of media manipulation [to make people think about it more emotionally than logically/rationally], which is something I think you were just complaining about.

It was a rhetorical question anyway.

Page 3 of 15

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page G20 cop beats assault charge

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
adam mitter avg chick hitter , adam mitter hookey permitter , adam mitter meltdown queer , adam mitter pedo babysitter , adam mitter rage emitter , adam mitter semen shitter