Have we had a poll to determine the most Bitter TribalWhore? by Mr Jimmy Pop - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Have we had a poll to determine the most Bitter TribalWhore?
Page 3 of 7
HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
41 - 08-28-2011, 05:31
how the **** hasnt NGFM been mentioned yet

Sponsored Links
Suilenroc
VeteranXV
Old
42 - 08-28-2011, 05:40
NGFM is a realist.

The man is a fount of wisdom.

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
43 - 08-28-2011, 05:50
From NGFM

I've screwed Laurie when she's asleep, but there's no way you can do every thing that guy was. When you start playing with their hole, they wake up. When you stick it in, they sort of wake up, but then go back to sleep. I actually found out about this by accident. We both went to bed and she fell asleep, but I was still horny, so I screwed her and it was great. Now she wakes up because she's caught on. Laurie says she was awake all the time, probably true.[1]

I wouldn't call it ****. More like we laid down in bed, rested for a minute, she fell asleep, my dick was rock hard, so I stuck it in. To do this you have to go real slow, or they wake up. A few times she never moved, must have been where the brain completely paralyzes the body. It's great because they don't move, don't talk, nut off, and go to bed.[2]

Here's more advice. Hos usually come to bed with panties on. So first you have to get the panties off. They won't wake up for this, but may move around a little. Just rub her arse and pull them down. Then you have to wet the hole. How do you do this? Wet your index finger real good, rub her arse with your palm, then gently rub your index finger against her hole. She'll move around when you do this, she might even push you away. Wet your dick real good, get on top, and slowly stick it in. She'll move and groan when you do this. If she wake up you just say C'mon honey and keep going. If she's really pissed you'll get bucked off and then you have to wait until the morning to try again.[3]

cerebral
VeteranX
Old
44 - 08-28-2011, 06:21
I refuse to believe the veracity of that story.

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
45 - 08-28-2011, 06:44
i'd believe that from like half this forum

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
46 - 08-28-2011, 06:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideTaxi View Post
if I had to say anyone is "bitter", it's Rayn.
I think i'm more jaded.

cerebral
VeteranX
Old
47 - 08-28-2011, 07:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaPpY View Post
i'd believe that from like half this forum
I just can't wrap my head around it, and I refuse to believe that, even given the amazing level of maladjustment evident amongst the majority of posters on this forum, that they'd choose sleep-**** as a solution to the problem of having a hard-on while their wife is asleep.

When faced with that situation you:
a) wake her up and **** her
b) jerk off
c) go to sleep and pray for a wet dream

It takes a special kind of social retard to engage in the type of behavior described in that post.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48 - 08-28-2011, 07:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideTaxi View Post
How does triple qualify as "bitter"?

I don't get that one.

Or Gandalf either... he's "ornery".

Validuz is cynical and perpetually angsty.

I don't think "bitter" means what you all think it means... if I had to say anyone is "bitter", it's Rayn.
lol repped for denial.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
49 - 08-28-2011, 07:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggi View Post
vanster has been pretty bitter recently
that's true. I don't know if I'm winner of this, or even if I would recommend myself the winner. . nah, I'm just going through a divorce, and unless you are my friend, am better left alone.

cerebral
VeteranX
Old
50 - 08-28-2011, 07:13
Given his current circumstances, Vanster has every right to be bitter, and yet he hasn't really indulged in the level of bitterness and self-pity that I think the majority of people would have given his situation.

No bitterness award for him.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
51 - 08-28-2011, 07:25
ugh.

I'm bitter, I just try not to spread it all over. Like if I were bitter, I would paste

David, and

Quote:
It's simple, boy. If you do not email those papers back to Mary by Monday, your phone will be turned off & the car will be reported stolen.
For once in your insane life, TRY to be a man and stop interfering in this womans life. She took pity on you and tried to help a worthless drunk. You proved you didn't want help. You just wanted a free ride. You ****ed up her family and caused tons of problems with her sons, If you really want to do the world a favor, carry through with your threat of suicide ! You've never been anything but a waste of oxygen. Either that or go ahead and drive a STOLEN car to Colorado where you owe tons of back child support and turn your no good, worthless, piece of **** ass in to the cops.
My number is 205-745-0229
David
and

Quote:

The caddy
X
[email protected] to me
show details Jul 23
It's simple, boy. If you do not email those papers back to Mary by Monday, your phone will be turned off & the car will be reported stolen.
For once in your insane life, TRY to be a man and stop interfering in this womans life. She took pity on you and tried to help a worthless drunk. You proved you didn't want help. You just wanted a free ride. You ****ed up her family and caused tons of problems with her sons, If you really want to do the world a favor, carry through with your threat of suicide ! You've never been anything but a waste of oxygen. Either that or go ahead and drive a STOLEN car to Colorado where you owe tons of back child support and turn your no good, worthless, piece of **** ass in to the cops.
David
Forward
Lavan to Teabag3x
show details Jul 23
Who are you?

Sun Jul 24 2011 18:52:42 GMT-0600 (Mountain Daylight Time) <[email protected]>:
It's simple, boy. If you do not email those papers back to Mary by Monday, your phone will be ...
Forward
[email protected] to me
show details Jul 23
I'm the man that's gonna put you in a wheelchair for the rest of your life if you don't get your your head out of your inbred ass real ****in quick. And since I have a federal badge, noone will question why. get the picture, Boy ??
- Show quoted text -
Forward
Lavan to Teabag3x
show details Jul 23
I don't get the picture at all. You have a federal badge of what? Wheelchair putting? I have to say that you are making me very afraid, and I just don't know what to do.
- Show quoted text -

cerebral
VeteranX
Old
52 - 08-28-2011, 07:27
I stand corrected.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
53 - 08-28-2011, 07:28
Quote:

The caddy
X
[email protected] to me
show details Jul 23
David
Forward
Lavan to Teabag3x
show details Jul 23
Who are you?

It's simple, boy. If you do not email those papers back to Mary by Monday, your phone will be ...
Forward
[email protected] to me
show details Jul 23
I'm the man that's gonna put you in a wheelchair for the rest of your life if you don't get your your head out of your inbred ass real ****in quick. And since I have a federal badge, noone will question why. get the picture, Boy ??
- Show quoted text -
Forward
Lavan to Teabag3x
show details Jul 23
I don't get the picture at all. You have a federal badge of what? Wheelchair putting? I have to say that you are making me very afraid, and I just don't know what to do.
- Show quoted text -
Forward
Lavan to Teabag3x
show details Jul 23
Please don't put me in a wheelchair for the rest of my life. That would really suck. Why are you scaring me like this?
- Show quoted text -
Forward
Lavan to Mary
show details Jul 23
I do believe that this has now escalated to the point of being unlawful. His next message is even better. I'll send you a copy of that as well, as we'll be reading them in court anyway.
- Show quoted text -
Forward
Mary is not available to chat
Lavan to Mary
show details Jul 23
I asked him who he was, and this was the reply.
Sounds like you scored yourself a keeper, Mary. =)
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 6:57 PM
Subject: Re: The caddy
To: [email protected]

- Show quoted text -

Forward
MJ to me
show details Jul 23
Not in divorce court. That has nothing to do with that. If you would
just do the right thing and quite your passive aggressive threatening
all would be well.
- Show quoted text -
--
Mary Fleming
[email protected]
Forward
[email protected] to me
show details Jul 23
Bull****. You're to stupid to be afraid. You don't show law enforcement any respect. That's why you've been in jail twice since she sent you back there.. I'm Richard David Tharp. I'm with the U.S. Marshalls service. I'm incharge of the entire midwest district. You have a computer and 2 degrees, surely you can research that.
Just try to be a man and do what she says so I don't have to leave chicago.

In a message dated 7/23/2011 7:59:47 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [email protected] writes:

On Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 6:57 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

In a message dated 7/23/2011 7:54:35 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [email protected] writes:
Who are you?

Forward
Lavan to Ephraim
show details Jul 24
It's all crazy right now, but you can piece together what was said. If this guy really is a US Marshall, can he just "put me in a wheelchair?" I mean really, wtf is going on?

Date: Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 7:06 PM

- Show quoted text -

Forward
Ephraim Brodsky to me
show details Jul 24
you can't take a guy whose screen name is teabag seriously. you just can't.
the takehome message here, I think, is that fraggle cannot be trusted.

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
54 - 08-28-2011, 08:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
Quote:
Quote:

The caddy
X
[email protected] to me
show details Jul 23
David
Forward
Lavan to Teabag3x
show details Jul 23
Who are you?

Forward
[email protected] to me
show details Jul 23
- Show quoted text -
Forward
Lavan to Teabag3x
show details Jul 23
- Show quoted text -
Forward
Lavan to Teabag3x
show details Jul 23
Please don't put me in a wheelchair for the rest of my life. That would really suck. Why are you scaring me like this?
- Show quoted text -
Forward
Lavan to Mary
show details Jul 23
I do believe that this has now escalated to the point of being unlawful. His next message is even better. I'll send you a copy of that as well, as we'll be reading them in court anyway.
- Show quoted text -
Forward
Lavan to Mary
show details Jul 23
I asked him who he was, and this was the reply.
Sounds like you scored yourself a keeper, Mary. =)
Date: Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 6:57 PM

- Show quoted text -

Forward
MJ to me
show details Jul 23
Not in divorce court. That has nothing to do with that. If you would
just do the right thing and quite your passive aggressive threatening
all would be well.
- Show quoted text -
--
Mary Fleming
[email protected]
Forward
[email protected] to me
show details Jul 23
Bull****. You're to stupid to be afraid. You don't show law enforcement any respect. That's why you've been in jail twice since she sent you back there.. I'm Richard David Tharp. I'm with the U.S. Marshalls service. I'm incharge of the entire midwest district. You have a computer and 2 degrees, surely you can research that.
Just try to be a man and do what she says so I don't have to leave chicago.

In a message dated 7/23/2011 7:59:47 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [email protected] writes:

On Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 6:57 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

In a message dated 7/23/2011 7:54:35 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [email protected] writes:
Who are you?

Forward
Lavan to Ephraim
show details Jul 24
It's all crazy right now, but you can piece together what was said. If this guy really is a US Marshall, can he just "put me in a wheelchair?" I mean really, wtf is going on?

Date: Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 7:06 PM

- Show quoted text -

Forward
Ephraim Brodsky to me
show details Jul 24
you can't take a guy whose screen name is teabag seriously. you just can't.
the takehome message here, I think, is that fraggle cannot be trusted.
Holy ****in **** - WTF did I just read?
That has to have some sort of prize awarded.

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
55 - 08-28-2011, 08:42
I can't find any Tharp with the USMS in Chicago but I do see weak connections to someone named David Chaffin with that e-mail address who is some kind of trucker that trolls around for ***** on adult friend finder and other fun websites. Not sure why a marshall in Chicago would have a Birmingham, AL cell.

adrian ng
VeteranXX
Old
56 - 08-28-2011, 09:17
teabag3x? seriously?

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
57 - 08-28-2011, 09:19
Well, as far as I'm concerned, he's threatened my life for the last time. I know divorce is not supposed to be pleasant, but this person is going out of his way to trouble me now. Fraggle has been called in.

FngrBANG
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
58 - 08-28-2011, 09:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggi View Post
vanster has been pretty bitter recently
I'll say

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
59 - 08-28-2011, 09:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
Fraggle has been called in.
Blood and destruction shall be so in use
And dreadful objects so familiar
That mothers shall but smile when they behold
Their infants quarter'd with the hands of war;
All pity choked with custom of fell deeds:
And Vanster's spirit, ranging for revenge,
With Eph by his side come hot from hell,
Shall in these confines with a monarch's voice
Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war;
That this foul deed shall smell above the earth
With carrion men, groaning for burial.

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
60 - 08-28-2011, 10:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare View Post
idk y ppl make fun of validuz for that video it is amazing u piece of fukcin ebays

[YOUTUBE]m8CbrQdfDaU[YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]ksWZVFl2LdY[YOUTUBE]
thanks, now i have a voice to go with mitchy when i read his posts

Page 3 of 7

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Have we had a poll to determine the most Bitter TribalWhore?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
adam mitter why so bitter?