i fucking hate israel

sorry i'm not in college
i graduated with a history degree though, and i read multiple news sources not based in the US allowing me perspectives not centered on pro-israel can do no wrong propoganda

i'm sorry you support terrorism
i used to be pro israel and their plight and furious at car bombers and the lot
still hate suicide bombers and all that nonsense (first started by the tamil tigers i believe over in south asia)
but over the last few years i've just been reading the goings on of israel and i've tipped to the other side. stop taking my money.
do what you want to do, but dont use my money.
give me back my money you fucking shiester

-4 million+ refugees
-65 UN resolutions targeting Israel
-1.5 million unable to get in or out of Gaza, under complete trade embargo (now ~45% unemployment), many starving/lacking power.
-Separate Apartheid Laws for Israeli-Arabs and Israelis in Israel
-Israel blowing the fuck out of Gaza for bottle rockets after occupation. Using US money, with every report in the region by independent sources citing violations. Israel blowing the fuck out of Lebanon; buy a travel guide to Lebanon and see what they say...
-Illegal, increasing settlements in Jerusalem and West Bank.

Yeah... that's just the start... Oh, and Israel is a problem that began in the 20th century. We're not in the 18th or 19th.

What he said.

Typically Israel is not the aggressor.

You dont see Israelis strapping bombs to their chests, getting on buses and blowing people up. How do you defend against that? How do you retaliate? The extremists are fucking sick and demented, Israel is doing what it can, which is not enough unfortunately.

lol if some Easter Europeans came to your country, took away your land and water supply, you'd be doing the exact same thing.

sorry what?
11 billion a year, we'll just say for the last decade. $110 billion. Using your rules, with interest, lets say what, 3%, barely above libor rates. yearly compounded.
sure
send it back to america and wage your genocide

It's funny Americans supporting Palestine. You don't give a fuck about these animals. You just don't like Jews. Get real with yourself already and hook up with someone like absent. Just try and stop us.:lol:

lol actually since you sound just like him you two would probably get along surprisingly well I bet.

Reishit.jpg

Israelis taunting a Palestinian woman after being evicted to make room for Jewish settlers.

Nuke the whole region.

Reishit.jpg

Israelis taunting a Palestinian woman after being evicted to make room for Jewish settlers.

Nuke the whole region.

That is some sick shit.

EDIT: I think part of the problem is that Israel attracts and is settled in large part by trash who would have probably starved to death if they would not have been able to get all the free (U.S. sponsored) land/benefits etc.
I read an article where successful Jewish people who moved from the U.S. to Israel, moved back to the U.S. because its easier to do business and be successful. Apparently Israel just gives mostly hand outs and is just being fought over/settled.

Last edited:
ask yourself this

would you rather be a jew living in an arab country

or an arab living in israel

then you know why israel is the only decent country both morally and politically in that region

Yes ( we shoot rockets into your towns from schoolyards but NO WE DID NOTHING WRONG.)

I don;t think that they say they did nothing wrong. I am pretty sure that they make it clear that its a war over getting their land back. What makes you think that they claim innocence? I never heard that.

i was actually really excited to visit petra in jordan, and when i got there i was so disgusted by how the government allows such grotesque displays of begging and vagrants peddling nonsensical souvenirs all over a unesco world heritage site and one of the wonders of the world.

it was really disgusting. a snot nosed two year old in a diaper ran up to me and tried to sell me postcards. when i said no he just started crying and ran away.

really i need to deal with this shit? israel would never let such shit happen at the holiest sites. never.

Back