What's your artistic outlet?

hastie

Veteran X
With the birth of my daughter, I got into photography a bit, but haven't done much with it lately. Planning on buying a house in next 6 months or so and eventually want to get a workshop built for woodworking. Had an interest in bonsai a while back, but that waned a bit. Upgrading cpu soon and may try some video editing of gameplay vids, and maybe some short video sketches, but for now I pretty much just game in my free time. But I sometimes have a desire to make something and am looking for other ideas.

I play guitar, trying to learn piano and make edm music

I also make YouTube video from time 2 time

I also have been getting a friend with a 3d printer to make me all of the masks from the legend of zelda: Majora's mask so I can paint them and use it as a big decoration on an empty wall

I picked up making beats again during the summer, but i just started with a masters degree in sociology next to my fulltime job so i really don't have any time for anything atm. Hopefully picking it up again in november when things cool down a bit. :)

I repair and refurbish stuff (snow blowers, chainsaws, computers, kitchen appliances, wood furniture, firearms, vintage game consoles, lamps, tools, etc.) More artisan than artist, but it's how my brain works. I also play at playing banjo.

I repair and refurbish stuff (snow blowers, chainsaws, computers, kitchen appliances, wood furniture, firearms, vintage game consoles, lamps, tools, etc.) More artisan than artist, but it's how my brain works. I also play at playing banjo.

I love that shit. I love fixing and refurbishing stuff. Unfortunately, I sometimes get in over my head and have bitch of a time putting shit back together

I paint warhammer 40k models when I get in the mood. Been about a month since I been in the mood.

I also sculpt a little for miniatures.

With the birth of my daughter, I got into photography a bit, but haven't done much with it lately. Planning on buying a house in next 6 months or so and eventually want to get a workshop built for woodworking. Had an interest in bonsai a while back, but that waned a bit. Upgrading cpu soon and may try some video editing of gameplay vids, and maybe some short video sketches, but for now I pretty much just game in my free time. But I sometimes have a desire to make something and am looking for other ideas.

Go to the fucking gym.

Back