[SO] please ban fraggle for violating the rules of tribalwar

ben little is mad as hell , dang this kid got trolled , david gentry in hr says hi , he mad , this pussy be yankin'

just fyi i tried calling in this rule on lemon and chewspitt when they nexted me and rayn told me he would not do it

i had to go about getting myself banned thus leaving a vacancy in their trolling targets and then lemon was dumb enough to move on 2 a big dawg like fancy cat and thusly ppl demanded he be banned

was a tuff strat 2 pull off but well worth the 1 month ban

just fyi i tried calling in this rule on lemon and chewspitt when they nexted me and rayn told me he would not do it

i had to go about getting myself banned thus leaving a vacancy in their trolling targets and then lemon was dumb enough to move on 2 a big dawg like fancy cat and thusly ppl demanded he be banned

Lol

remember when you posted your facebook page

remember when I posted the same page a few weeks later

NEXTED

@lemon

u r gay

u told me i had dick sucking lips and u wanted to fuck me in the ass and make me squeal like a pig (that is real fucked up lemon!)

and u said similar things over the course of many days

and then u edited the posts where u said these things cuz ppl thot it was creepy

but someone had quoted them

but i am 2 lazy 2 find them

u r gay

Hmm.. MoFo, I don't like fraggle all that much, but he's probably the last person I'd antagonize on these forums, just because it isn't worth it.

dare and lemon please gtfo the thread.

this going to be some epic drama if this shit continues. Bad Mofo or Fraggle, who will the admins choose

:0

Pics of Dave Gentry pls.

not_sure_if_want.jpg

Back