Guild Wars 2

No what I am saying is the maps are balanced around 5v5 tournament mode. Why mess around with overpopulated maps against random, unorganized teams when you could be playing the actual competitive mode usually against actually (somewhat) organized teams.

any1 who think the hotjoin 8v8 is not only for glory pts + test new build + goof is a n00b, dunno y bother explain urself to n00b

tho im not sure if any maps made specific 8v8 or 5v5. unless dev say otherwise seem like they just rly lazy about map pool

I'm pretty happy with my guy's PvP look. Pretty dumb there's not an option to show your PvP armor on the character select screen. I have dudes that have some pretty badass pvp gear, but show up on character select in their level 2 clothes.

YjqDa.jpg

nTVHd.jpg

i am lvl 54 elementalist and I die all the time in WvW. What am I doing wrong? I try to find a mob of my own dudes and hang with them, but I don't seem to kill anyone. If I get stuck doing 1v1 I don't really seem to have a chance.

what build are you running?

this is my build, I can kill most classes 1v1, has good survivability, damage, and group support

Skills tool | Guild Wars 2

D/D in WvW? I don't know if I'd recommend that for a lvl 54, he'll probably get destroyed. Honestly, I wouldn't try to focus on going toe to toe with anyone until higher levels if you can avoid it because 80s in full exotics will wreck you unless you're really skilled at breaking stuns, dodging, and CCing. I'd suggest hanging back with staff and offering support and ranged AoE (I see meteor shower everywhere, and it seems fairly effective against zergs).

Last edited:
Gonna ask since some of you have some time in now. Are you still having fun? I have friends playing it but I level slower because I want to enjoy the game. Peoples kinda left me behind in Diablo 3 and then left the game. One reason I don't level so fast is to enjoy it and not burn out or reach end game too damn fast.

ya, seems like ppl dont group too much, but i just grouped with HK and someone else and did one of the dungeons

theres always a handful of ppl on TS

if you buy it, we're on Crystal (meth) Desert

Kewl. I really don't have to group with people. I mainly just like having guild chat or whatever to BS while I mess around...without having "trade chat" type chatting. Damn anal chuck norris jokes.

what build are you running?

this is my build, I can kill most classes 1v1, has good survivability, damage, and group support

Skills tool | Guild Wars 2

I've been doing scepter/dagger. Use mostly the earth tree, focus on condition damage, bleeding and burning. Use sigil of flame or whatever for crit+ and the trait bonus for 30% chance for burning on crit. It has worked for PvE and I've been able to survive a lot better since switching from staff, and hitting 40 or so.

Oh man, look at all there Tribers doing GW2..... oh man.

Where is everyone playing on server wise? I've been on Henge since release.

Why isn't there a GW2 sub forum?

Hi fellow old fucks like HK and $tar.

Last edited:
Back