[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

Jesus.

I mean, I think those votes probably were illegitimate and should be removed, but I can't help but have the feeling that our votes are getting a lot more scrutiny than the others. Especially if we (again) don't see any votes taken from the other top teams.

we'll be back in the lead fast though...

Last edited:
just docked another 1066 but still in the lead.

So if you've given clearly bullshit information your account has probably been locked. probably 60 accounts or so would have been included in this latest audit.

If you did get locked out submit real info and they will give votes back. If you don't want to do that well thanks for attempting to help but not following the rules to the letter is going to hurt us in the long run.

Any one who hasn't signed up to help out. Now is the time. Don't let the world keep you down. :)

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW ALL RULES OR JUST SPECTATE :sunny:

it says we are down by 200 now.

holy shit I would be livid right now if this was my contest, props for keeping your cool

The fact of the matter is the votes weren't placed with in the rules. So i don't really care that they took them away from us.

Now the fact that xbox crew hasn't had a single vote removed is highly suspect but there really isn't much I can do about that but roll with the punches.

you could ask for e-mail addresses or names on the accounts getting thrown out. It'd be nice to independently verify what they're saying. That's something like 40 full accounts + their 10 daily votes, so it's probably more like 45-50 accounts they're removing.

Your 1 vote(s) has been cast

continuing to vote

not sure how the hell they can sit there and act like no other participants have some random ppl giving fake info

i think thats a load of bs

wtf they got rid of my e-mail...

I'll make a new one later today

Edit: perhaps we should move this thread to the members only forum but still have a sticky in GD that links to it?

Ummm, they didn't remove a single vote from that other team? I'm just going to call it now, that is complete bullshit. Someone want to try to find the connection between this dealership and the other couple? Statistically, that seems pretty suspect...

wtf they got rid of my e-mail...

I'll make a new one later today

Edit: perhaps we should move this thread to the members only forum but still have a sticky in GD that links to it?

They threw it out for a reason. if you don't want to provide real info then don't try and help.

If you do want to provide real info you can send the real info to info@feldmannnissangiveaway.com and you can get all of your votes back and your account unlocked.

Ummm, they didn't remove a single vote from that other team? I'm just going to call it now, that is complete bullshit. Someone want to try to find the connection between this dealership and the other couple? Statistically, that seems pretty suspect...

I agree but there really isn't anything I can do about it.

They won't give me the info from the accounts that got locked and there is no way they would let me or any one for that matter audit all of the votes for the other team.

So lets just take the hit and come back swinging. If we trend the way we have been we will still finish up 100 votes today.

AGREE!!!

Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
Do not click the back button of your browser.
Your 1 vote(s) has been cast

Back