We'll have no wine until it's time.... it's time.

And so it begins...

Today's news:

1) MC says to BoB "Nice region, we'll take it" and promptly starts sieging Period Basis. Highlights include using the BoB bridge network to move cap ships in to cyno jammed systems.

2) BoB says "fuck" and pulls out of Catch so that they can deal with MC, basically giving up their part of that region. (aka another tactical retreat)

3) Triumvirate reveals an Avatar class Titan. They're now a superpower.

4) There are also various parties in Fountain, BoB probably won't be holding it for very long.

5) Numerous BoB mining POSs have been taken out, which will start to limit their T2 production abilities and income.

It's going to be a wild rest of the year.:)

Goon Propaganda
MC Propaganda

Having a laugh at the MC "We would take a contract against BoB for the right price" and now BoB coming out and saying that part of the agreement for PB was that they would never take a contract against BoB. Haha pets, I mean mercs.

that may be true, mc had a great deal... safe space, good space, no real obligations, get paid to do "contracts". but still laughing at all the denial about MC IS NEUTRAL and somehow this is going to change it. Most of this is from before you were a member

IDK, as much as I have hated bob over the years, I really dont like goons. North will be the new focus Im sure.
Even if the Goons take over the whole game, I'm okay with that. The Goons are a bunch of idiots, but there's nothing that can compare to BoB's cheating and how they treated other players.

Don't forget that it's not just Goons.

Many of Goons allies are only their allies because of the common goal of defeating BoB. RA will lose interest quickly, AAA doesn't want any more space, nor can I see IAC expanding North. It's far more likely that BoB comes North once they are evicted.

Even if bob does go northward, I can't see the goons letting them gain another foothold anywhere. I'm thinking the goons want to follow through on what bob failed to do to them.

It will be interesting to see what happens if BoB does lose all their space. Considering that a large percentage of their membership either joined to be on the "winning" team, or were absorbed from defeated alliances, I can't see there being a whole lot of loyaltly throughout BoB once things start getting tough.

It will be interesting to see what happens if BoB does lose all their space. Considering that a large percentage of their membership either joined to be on the "winning" team, or were absorbed from defeated alliances, I can't see there being a whole lot of loyaltly throughout BoB once things start getting tough.
They don't need much to take Fade, I fear. We're still the weakest link. :(

Back