You raff yuo roose v.3871

imagine being the person that has to giver her mouth to mouth resuscitation as she's literally choking on semen... poor fucker got semen on his/her mouth, hands, pretty much everywhere...
if they have another actress on set, they can just get an extra scene out of it

reddit says it is so

or isn't so?

i am actually curious if it is real or not

just don't care to search for nameless Bukkake death that hard

Tragedy after popular JAV actress drowns while filming bukkake scene in Tokyo : nottheonion
Tragedy after popular JAV actress drowns while filming bukkake scene in Tokyo : news

Jav obsessed redditors scoured jav adult news sites and could not confirm

Besides i dont think its physiologically possible, then again im no jav actress :shock:

Tragedy after popular JAV actress drowns while filming bukkake scene in Tokyo : nottheonion
Tragedy after popular JAV actress drowns while filming bukkake scene in Tokyo : news

Jav obsessed redditors scoured jav adult news sites and could not confirm

Besides i dont think its physiologically possible, then again im no jav actress :shock:

i don't think it is possible either

but i also said same thing about guy who choked his gf to death with his dick and used the excuse in court that he was just too big

i wish i could make up how strange the world has become as well as real life has for me

even when i think i have seen it all, heard it all, the world keeps on surprising me

i will give it that

crazy stuff

the huge time delay being the part that really confuses me

"Dry drowning" is basically a condition you develop, as I understand it, when you basically inhale a little tiny bit of water, just enough to cause inflammation in the lungs. The lungs become so inflamed that within a day, you start showing symptoms of shortness of breath, a cough, sometimes vomiting, and your oxygen supply slowly starves out until you die from respiratory failure.

It accounts for about 2% of all drowning cases, mostly affects small children. The name is somewhat misleading, you're not "drowning" really from the water, you're dying from oxygen deprivation caused by the inflammation of the lung tissue.

There are symptoms indicating that there's something wrong, and it's treatable if you get your kid in to see a doctor before it's too late. The only thing shocking about that kid dying from it is that the parents never thought to take the fucking kid to a doctor before he was dead. This kid didn't die from "dry drowning" as much as he did from "shitty parenting".

Last edited:
Is "dry drowning" the same as aspiration pneumonia? I've never understood the distinction. Both occur because something foreign entered the lungs and which results in fluid buildup, correct? :psyduck:

creCSKq.gif

Back