The Official Subject Matter Experts of TribalWar.com

I didn't see a weightlifting/sports nutrition type section

if you add one, I nominate myself for someone in that field.

i knwo alot about lifting and supplements.

orox said:
hey bounty i am calling you out, i own you at smallville expertise

let's go, right now

Sounds good. :D

I just took the quiz at the below link and scored 80% without any aid from the Interweb (that's my honest answer). I will trust that you will report your score honestly, as well. There are some other quizzes -- we can make it a best-two-out-of-three. :D

http://www.funtrivia.com/playquiz.cfm?qid=113742

DrJacabo said:
but in that video of your current gf wearing the hat and talking about ass fucking, your desk and surrounding area doesn't seem to go with that list.

I haven't trained the g/f yet. :lol:

(I'm going to get my ass kicked.)

I propose both Aestis and myself as Electrical Engineers / Electronics Experts of the forum, given that we both study in the field.

(unless my memory is wrong)

SweetbabyJ said:
i havent seen this thread.

you can put me in for general finance and add a category for trading. you can also put me down for all the gambling categories.

edit: my credentials- Have traded securities for a living for 9 years. Have read just about every gambling book out there and of course have gambled (succesfully, believe it or not) on just about anything- from craps to mule races to pai gow poker.

bounty, i edited in my credentials; I want to be a tw expert!

economics- Stone
poker- add Ice with me.

Last edited:
why I should be a skydiving expert:
I'm probably one of the only avid skydivers on TW, jump every other weekend.
Although I only have 80 jumps, which is nothing compared to other skydivers, that's probably more than 99% of people on this board. I know quite a bit about the sport cause I'm always reading on incidents and the different disciplines and what not, and I took two TW'ers skydiving for free during tribalwars last year.

If you need credential I can scan my USPA License for u.

Last edited:
SweetbabyJ said:
bounty, i edited in my credentials; I want to be a tw epert!

Thanks -- I'll look at it and process them all tomorrow. I have a few pages to go through and would rather do it when I'm fresh and bright-eyed. :D

Bounty, I got 90% on the first one (missed Truck one, guessed on Mama Kent playing Lana one)

scored 80% on the second one (missed 9 and 7, i believe)

Scored 60% on the third (missed 1, 2,6,9)

I don't watch it anymore, so I'm not quite the "expert".

Last edited:
60% on the second, some of the questions were just retarded.. not even an expert should know chloe's cell phone #

actually i guess those two were #2 and #3, i didnt see the first one.. hold on

edit: 80% on the first

i win :D.. can provide screenshots if you want

Last edited:
I guess I didn't list why:

Aviation : Private Pilot to be - with a lifetime of aviation as a hobby. Currently pursuing schooling to be a career pilot.

Automotive : Active auto-crosser as well as general GM grease monkey

Computers : Currently working as a Network tech. Have been in this field since high school, and consider myself a jack-of-all trades in the industry.

I didn't list my credentials either:

Russian History:
Undergrad Research under a university professor on the Russian Revolution
Read MANY books on the Russian Revolution
sick fascination with Russia
Taking Russian language classes currently

[FotP] I-C-E said:
Bounty, I got 90% on the first one (missed Truck one, guessed on Mama Kent playing Lana one)

scored 80% on the second one (missed 9 and 7, i believe)

Scored 60% on the third (missed 1, 2,6,9)

I don't watch it anymore, so I'm not quite the "expert".

Way to give away answers before orox takes it ... :rofl:

Back