The Official Subject Matter Experts of TribalWar.com

I would like to nominate myself for being an Expert in Wireless Service, Through T-Mobile or Sprint PCS, Also their Equipment. I have Been in Wireless Sales for 8 years now, doing T-mobile Mostly, and in the last 4 years, Sprint.

Bounty : recommend some good tragic opera for me.

Oh and Programming : C/C++/Delphi
Web : PHP/Design/Crap Art

I'll also go ahead and nominate myself for drugs: Other

...unless you want to make a few more categories under it :p

What about animal treatments?
Perhaps for title of dogs?

My Qualifications:

Revived a near dead puppy to full health. He had 90 % body covered in mange, hook worms plus a bad case of the runs caused by some bacteria. Some neighbors found him near my fence and gave him to me. He was dehydrated and malnourish and all that other stuff.

Helped with removal of bullet from my dog ( it didn't go deep but did leave a hole that had to be mended). Also my dog came up to me one time with a pellet bullet stuck in his nose. :shrug:

Stayed up several nights helping several different puppies get over parvo. I give all my dogs thier own vaccines.

Also I had a chow chow that got poisoned, he was stiff as a board when I found him and foaming from the mouth. I got my wheel barrow picked him up ( he was at the far end of the property) brought him home and gave him some herbal stuff to see if it would clear the poison from his system. I used a large funnel to get it down his throat. By the end of the day he was back on his feet and tired, but he lived.

I currently own a bird, Salmon Crested Cockatoo that I help clip the wings and general care.

I've also owned a Hedgehog, 2 parrots, rabbit, duck, snake ( found him in my yard), and lizards (found them in my yard).

ooh ohh, a duck and a woodpecker have both gotten stuck inside my chimney and have had to check them over for broken or injured body parts. Both flew away no problem when I released them.

Last edited:
Killer Angel said:
I would definately be under Techno. Also, please change it from Techno to electronica, as techno is a genere under it as well as trance, house etc..

You also need to add a catagory for Religion, and have Judaism, etc... under that.

I'll go ahead and back KA's nomination for this. He r0x at the musics :sunny:

OK, since I nominated myself earlier and didn't get on the list I guess I should throw up my qualifications:

Pop Culture: Can't name anything specific I am just a pop culture whore.

The Beatles: Own every american release on vinyl and cd. Also I have a lot of concert bootlegs and leaked studio sessions. I own The Beatles Anthology on CD,DVD, and book. I have Beatles sheet music, fake books, books on Beatles song theory and discussions on their lyrics. I have Hard Day's Night on dvd, don't have Help! on dvd(hasn't been released yet to my knowledge) but have it on vhs.

Monty Python: I own every episode produced, even the german episodes. I own every movie. I own out of print script books. I own the The Pythons autobiography. I own a ton of Python comedy and music cd's. I have read and seen most of their solo work too.

I would also nominate SniperWhôre for The Beatles too, he seems to be up on his stuff.

edit: Help! has been released on dvd but it isnt as good a transfer as the Hard Day's Night Special Edition DVD from a few years ago.

Last edited:
i would not call myself an expert on fitness but i know more about it than most tribalwarriors

tw fitness experts should be sift, clever, xolent, and myself

sift should also be the leading gender confusion expert. and the expert on what happens when a man is taking estrogen then meets and "falls in love with" a fifteen year old.

Back