[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Oh wow. That is so clever. They called their pro-Trump rally a "free speech" rally, in order to trap people into counter-protesting it! Hah. That is so fucking clever. Congrats to the right for your ingenuity. You have won today. Those dipshit fascist anti-facists sure got what was coming to them, and surely the entire world will now see them as the fools they are. Fuck yea! Victory!

fat neckbeard post

it sucks tw is basically ruined because of neo cons and racists, we could have a real tribes community instead of bullshit threads like this
For all 10 people that play Tribes? Have you asked one of the mods to re-open a new Tribes subform here? If enough people are interested, they will post in there.

Also, I don't think any neocons are left on this forum. I am almost positive that everyone was against attacking Syria last year and from the sounds of it, most people want our foreign military bases either closed completely or limited in size and the number of them.

Van keeps calling everyone a racist but I have not heard of one meber doing something negative to another human because of their racial makeup. People say words that some people do not like hearing/reading but saying a word doesn't make you a racist... your actions directed towards another human is what counts.

For all 10 people that play Tribes? Have you asked one of the mods to re-open a new Tribes subform here? If enough people are interested, they will post in there.

Also, I don't think any neocons are left on this forum. I am almost positive that everyone was against attacking Syria last year and from the sounds of it, most people want our foreign military bases either closed completely or limited in size and the number of them.

Van keeps calling everyone a racist but I have not heard of one meber doing something negative to another human because of their racial makeup. People say words that some people do not like hearing/reading but saying a word doesn't make you a racist... your actions directed towards another human is what counts.

you need to go find a new home on some wacko conspiracy libertarian forum

more people than you know play tribes and look to tw as a forum community

had we not gone in the direction post 9-11 of becoming some pro military bundy bros militia republic we'd probably have an organized community with extreme longevity

tribes 1 would most likely be on steam and if there was a new game it'd be an open modding game like t1, we'd have set an important business precedent

instead the game community went into doxing and drug dealing and now we've ended up with a huge maga thread full of miserable old white men bitching at how the world passed them by

kill yourself you fukin fruitcake pedophile

you need to go find a new home on some wacko conspiracy libertarian forum

had we not gone in the direction post 9-11 of becoming some pro military bundy bros militia republic we'd probably have an organized community with extreme longevity

tribes 1 would most likely be on steam and if there was a new game it'd be an open modding game like t1, we'd have set an important business precedent

instead the game community went into doxing and drug dealing and now we've ended up with a huge maga thread full of miserable old white men bitching at how the world passed them by

and this post is giving SecretSquirrel competition for the top nutter on Tribalwar

It amuses me to see "Members" suddenly turn up in threads like these, carrying on like they've been here the whole time...

... curious.

on npr right now
science
'implicit bias'
for different races
we have em'
proven through scientific-method mannnn
?how is babe form?
scientist >>>> 'must be community mind'
changing the individual mind
makin' it happen
The Mind Of The Village | Hidden Brain : NPR

oh you may have heard it here a long long timmy ago

Where is Baby formed?
not from any reality
the left is from
?the stork brings them?
nothing to be learned from reality

Last edited:
republicans and conservatives are literal pedophiles

Trump told Stern: "You know who’s a great beauty? My daughter Ivanka. Now she’s a 10."

a905ff8f4d9b9bc8462c3a30943f9e80.jpg

96ef82eedc4cc71ac6662af488458c5a.jpg

turned his daughter into a breeding sow of american israelis gfg

shut up ratfink
if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, but is a grown man sitting naked in a kiddy pool quacking... you're definitely nuts.

its funny you attribute the failure of tribes on politics when people use games to escape the real world shit-4-brains... Tribes didn't succeed for many reasons post 9/11 and none of them are due in part to democrat/republican politics.

Tribes Vengeance's failures:
-developer choice
-single player focus that was really a shitty story to be honest
-engine choice/limitations
-grappler gimmick
-lack of support
-piss poor release date planning between 2 massively marketed games
-piss poor box art decision that literally made the box blend into the fucking shelves it was sitting on
-3 tribes that are geometrically different because Shapes are cool bro? 2 of which are actually Tribes 1/2 relevant and the other tribes were missing in action and dont forget the lack of bioderms...

and that was the main killer Tribes fucking Vengeance, the first major debut of a Tribes title a lackluster affair with tiny ass boundary zones... it didn't help that LowRez fucking took over the IP and shit out Tribes Assend and only after they skull fucked it into the ground did they make the changes that needed to happen...

Last edited:
getting rid of this thread and all the neo con supporters would be the best thing rayn could do for tw

but he'd probably have to change moderators as well or get some new ones

in other words, take the twitter/FB/youtube approach? ban/delete any opinion other than one supported by the progressive left?

you are an idiot

Then... TT would've been an active forum, right? If so, then it shouldn't be a problem to reopen it for all the people who want to discuss the game.
The miserable old white men are discussing the world as it is today. If they kept their head down and into a video game, the world would be passing them by.
Your passion for tribes is commendable but people change, the world changes and now that these 'kids' have grown, they are affected by the world. Discussing things that directly affect us is a natural part of getting older and for many, the passion you have towards tribes is the same for some whose passion has moved towards politics.

Some great games have come out so far this year and some threads have been made about them, only to fall off the 1st page in a matter of no time. The only reason I have time to play games again is that I am older, single and my kid & grandkid live on the other coast.

There are many new parents posting on here and, as a parent, playing games while a kid is growing can be rather difficult to do. The significant other can view this as "ZOMG!!! WTF are YOU doing playing a video game when you should be paying attention to our kid or, ME?"

Now, I realize this isn't the case for most of us but to many of us, the days or practicing cap routes or running scrimmages are a thing of the past. If there is an active group of tribes players that are interested in discussing the game, create a thread and ask if a mod if they can reopen TT for tribes related discussions, and you won't have to worry about reading angry old white men discussing the world as it is today.

the progressive left and secularism is the god damn future. it might not be perfect 100% of the time but donald trump, the war economy and religious zealots like you are all dead

you will burn in the hellfire u have brought against society u pedophile sycophant

Back