Shakes and Fidget The Game

Travace, Lemmiewinks, Wild, Africa are leaders... next spot opened up needs to be a donation spot if you are capable of saving up 200+ gold to donate message one of these people and tell them you have gold to donate and we will get you in to donate!

37 people donating will make it go a lot quicker than 15

If you want to spend your money on yourself continue to solo or grab another guild for the bonus and we will get you in asap! Just don't donate to that guild! save the gold you make with them for us!

Use the mail system!

Officers: Travace, Lemmiewinks, wild, AFRICA (mail these people for donation invites)

Members: Magi, Goshin, Krius, cruncha, blarp, harbinger, detox, Malibrew, Pyrotekk, Procell, derpderpderp

Waiting for invite: Waks, eWaffle, Gouge, Yaason, DrummingFish, Boogie, Vault, Essax, DwarfVader, slurmworm, Total, Trucks, Drinkums, Skyly, GuySloth, liar2, SuckitySax, JoeFern, Thusness, Justincase, tonyeltigre, Ezlpo

Save money and lets switch people in and out to get the money flowing quicker!

If you get kicked out don't feel bad, it ain't cause we don't like you! Its to make room for someone donating at that moment!

best gold sender in guild under rusti

right here

Yaaa abitches

choose XP heavy quests
then item quests if you need it
then gold last
do it to it yall

Travace, Lemmiewinks, Wild, Africa are leaders... next spot opened up needs to be a donation spot if you are capable of saving up 200+ gold to donate message one of these people and tell them you have gold to donate and we will get you in to donate!

37 people donating will make it go a lot quicker than 15

If you want to spend your money on yourself continue to solo or grab another guild for the bonus and we will get you in asap! Just don't donate to that guild! save the gold you make with them for us!

Use the mail system!

Officers: Travace, Lemmiewinks, wild, AFRICA (mail these people for donation invites)

Members: Magi, Goshin, Krius, cruncha, blarp, harbinger, detox, Malibrew, Pyrotekk, Procell, derpderpderp

Waiting for invite: Waks, eWaffle, Gouge, Yaason, DrummingFish, Boogie, Vault, Essax, DwarfVader, slurmworm, Total, Trucks, Drinkums, Skyly, GuySloth, liar2, SuckitySax, JoeFern, Thusness, Justincase, tonyeltigre, Ezlpo

Save money and lets switch people in and out to get the money flowing quicker!

If you get kicked out don't feel bad, it ain't cause we don't like you! Its to make room for someone donating at that moment!

I created another Guild (Diamond Sword) so that we may support the Blood Eagle guild while getting guild bonuses. I sent invites to the following:

Waks, eWaffle, Gouge, Yaason, DrummingFish, Boogie, Vault, Essax, DwarfVader, slurmworm

Time for bed, so I'm working.

I'm out of adventure points, and squandered my mushrooms on stupid stuff.

I created another Guild (Diamond Sword) so that we may support the Blood Eagle guild while getting guild bonuses. I sent invites to the following:

Waks, eWaffle, Gouge, Yaason, DrummingFish, Boogie, Vault, Essax, DwarfVader, slurmworm

get some bonus going but dont up member limit as it would be a big waste if we are going to merge one day.

My name is, as ever, zxqv8.

I don't know if I'll even remember this game after tomorrow.

edit: This right here is a multitasking game. That is, play it between whatever other actual things you're doing. :p

Last edited:

I haven't gotten anything from you yet.

Can't send in game messages as of yet as I'm still only lvl 8... I'm headed to bed and have character on an 8hr shift with the city guard for the $$.

Last edited:
Well, I had about 19 gold, and I was losing all my tavern quests and arena fights, even with things that were a lower level than me.

Then I figured out at the end of each fight, that you can add attributes.....heh.

So, I spent all my money, and now I tear through stuff. Now time to start saving again...

Back