Libya is falling/fallen. by JoMo - Page 13 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Libya is falling/fallen.
Page 13 of 23
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
241 - 02-24-2011, 14:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonb View Post
If he hasn't left yet, I don't think he will. Is there proof that he's still in Libya?
He said he wouldn't leave but he phoned in his interview today on State TV, blaming Al-Qaeda and drugs.

Sponsored Links
Tappy
VeteranX
Old
242 - 02-24-2011, 14:45
Let someone else handle it. We're tired of giving a ****.

Love,
USA

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
243 - 02-24-2011, 14:49
He's doing product placement with his rants now:

(Reuters) - Muammar Gaddafi blamed a revolt against his rule on al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden on Thursday, and said the protesters were fuelled by milk and Nescafe spiked with hallucinogenic drugs, in a rambling appeal for calm.

Bughead
VeteranXX
Old
244 - 02-24-2011, 14:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
He's doing product placement with his rants now:

(Reuters) - Muammar Gaddafi blamed a revolt against his rule on al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden on Thursday, and said the protesters were fuelled by milk and Nescafe spiked with hallucinogenic drugs, in a rambling appeal for calm.
Translation: You have to be a terrorist, crazy, or on drugs to want to rebel against me!

Last edited by Bughead; 02-24-2011 at 14:58..
Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
245 - 02-24-2011, 15:10
Quote:
He said he wouldn't leave but he phoned in his interview today on State TV, blaming Al-Qaeda and drugs.
Al-Qaeda is behind Facebook, FACT!

Dweasel
VeteranX
Old
246 - 02-24-2011, 15:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by D View Post
I'd hit it.

?????
Sheeeit, I'd marry it!

Uh, though she's kinda old.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
247 - 02-24-2011, 15:15
everything about age 7 is 'too old' for you Dweasel.

absent
VeteranXX
Old
248 - 02-24-2011, 15:21
It actually turns out Mr. Gaddafi is a **** in disguise:

israel today | Libya's Gaddafi could find refuge in Israel - israel today

Quote:
Israel***8217;s Channel 2 News last year interviewed two Israeli women of Libyan origin who claimed to be distant relatives of Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi.

The older of the two interviewees, Guita Brown, said she is Gaddafi***8217;s second cousin (Brown***8217;s grandmother was the sister of Gaddafi***8217;s grandmother). The younger of the two women, Rachel Saada, granddaughter of Brown, explained in more detail:
***8220;The story goes that Gaddafi***8217;s grandmother, herself a Jewess, was married to a Jewish man at first. But he treated her badly, so she ran away and married a Muslim sheikh. Their child was the mother of Gaddafi.***8221;

While Gaddafi***8217;s grandmother converted to Islam when she married the sheikh, according to Jewish religious law (and common sense), she was ethnically still Jewish.

At this point the news anchor stated, ***8220;So, the point is that Gaddafi doesn***8217;t just have Jewish relatives, he is Jewish!***8221;

Rumors of Gaddafi***8217;s Jewish background are nothing new. But with the current uprising in Libya that threatens to ultimately overthrow the dictator, as has happened in the neighboring countries of Tunisia and Egypt, Gaddafi may be looking for an exit strategy.

If the story told by Brown and Saada is true, Gaddafi is entitled to immigrate to Israel as a Jew under Israel***8217;s Law of Return. Even if every other country on earth refused him entry, Israel would be obligated by its own laws to take Gaddafi in.
At the time of the interview, the anchor quipped, ***8220;I am sure there is some local authority in Israel that would be pleased to have a former president on its staff.***8221;

HeLLrAiSr
VeteranXV
Old
249 - 02-24-2011, 15:22

Dweasel
VeteranX
Old
250 - 02-24-2011, 15:23
Quote:
everything about age 7 is 'too old' for you Dweasel.
I guess you won't have to "cover yo ass!

I tert ewe wuz me friend.

Stealth
VeteranXV
Old
251 - 02-24-2011, 15:45
Gaddafi would definitely be a dead man if they were ever able to prove that he's Jewish.

Dweasel
VeteranX
Old
252 - 02-24-2011, 16:22
By the looks of him now
He looks like the "living dead"

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
253 - 02-25-2011, 11:36
1613: The Tripoli resident continues: ***8220;The militia and Gaddafi supporters [are] carrying heavy arms [and] don***8217;t want the people to gather. They were just coming out in a crowd. They caused a massacre... There are some people still lying on the street. Nobody can take them. They are using ambulances to shoot at people - can you believe it? They are using anti-aircraft weapons. They are shooting continuously. You think you are in a war zone. This is a civil area. People are not armed.***8221;

1610: More on those reports of people being shot at by Gaddafi supporters after Friday prayers. One person told the BBC: ***8220;As we were praying, the shooting started. As people came out [of the mosque], they were shooting at people. A lot of my neighbours today died. My brother was hit by a bullet in his leg. The situation here is horrible. There are helicopters. The sky is raining with bullets.***8221;

Detox.enD
VeteranXV
Old
254 - 02-25-2011, 11:42
thats just terrible

i'm for taking down any ruthless leader that uses its military on its own people.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
255 - 02-25-2011, 11:50
Sounds like the noose is tightening on Gaddafi. Sounds like all that's left is Tripoli.

Gaddafi speaking Live in Green Square now.

He tells his supporters to defend Libya and dance, sing, stay up all night on the streets, and that arms depots will be open.

Last edited by JoMo; 02-25-2011 at 11:59..
jonb
VeteranXX
Old
256 - 02-25-2011, 12:06

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
257 - 02-25-2011, 12:24
Road from Tripoli's military airport to city centre lined with police and soldiers, cars being searched - Witness

Also reports 20,000-50,000 protesters heading to Tripoli.

P Masta Flex
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
258 - 02-25-2011, 14:01
why cant we send in a cruise missile

last time he was making noise we blew up his house and killed his son, and that shut him the **** up

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
259 - 02-25-2011, 14:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by P Masta Flex View Post
why cant we send in a cruise missile

last time he was making noise we blew up his house and killed his son, and that shut him the **** up
Obama is in power? He can't even get the right boat.

Team Obama Botches Libya Evacuation, Charters Wrong Boat - Libya - Fox Nation

Senty
VeteranXX
Old
260 - 02-25-2011, 14:22
Couldn't do much with so many American citizens still in the country.

Page 13 of 23

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Libya is falling/fallen.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
a thread goshin posted in , but goshin didnt start , by the way goshin is gay