[T1 Release] TRIBES 2015

When I run tribes.exe from this, my mouse disappears. It's forcing it outside the program. I can type my name in and create a player but then I can't do anything else. Any suggestions? Windows 10 if it matters.

Can you hit enter after putting in your name? Or alt-tab back into the Tribes window? I'm on Windows 10 myself with no issues.

No. Changing it from 125% to 100% worked. Didn't have to do anything else. Thanks.

Is Ctrl-K not an option anymore?

Also how to throw flag?

Last edited:
No. Changing it from 125% to 100% worked. Didn't have to do anything else. Thanks.

Is Ctrl-K not an option anymore?

Also how to throw flag?

Not sure why some binds are cut off/not showing. I have to go back to fix that. In mean time edit config.cs in Tribes\config:

bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "capslock", TO, "drop(Flag);");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "b", TO, "kill();");

Btw what did you mean by changing 125% to 100% in Windows 10? What is that?

he means the text scaling (dpi)

you can resolve it w/o changing the windows global setting by right clicking on the .exe, properties, compatibility - and check off 'Disable DPI scaling' (prolly not the exact wording of the option but its something like that)

that'll fix the mouse issue and let u still use >100% scaling

Control Panel -> Appearance and Personalization -> Display

custom scaling level. Default was 125%, for some reason, and changing that to 100% let my mouse cursor function normally in the program.

Thank you Groove, I'll check that out also.

Why so hostile, D4M45T3R?

well i got to play one map in a pu then got banned, so... neat.

yeah I haven't played in 3 years or so. hi Rolo

be nice to vesuv he is good pples i was on a tribe w/him altho im not sure which one

maybe he was ($)-vesuv?

iirc he was a solid capper could prolly adjust to lt styles v well in time

Back