isn't it weird that ngfm is atheist? by confidential - Page 5 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page isn't it weird that ngfm is atheist?
Page 5 of 6
nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
81 - 09-02-2013, 23:14
when people get older they hate each other

Sponsored Links
Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
82 - 09-02-2013, 23:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigafool View Post
after that comes indifference. it is awesome.

Rorschach
Veteran++
Old
83 - 09-02-2013, 23:30
lots of ppl are like ngfm born around the 60's 70's era. they cud prob have a study done at a high profile univ. but half the ppl on the comittee wouldn't support it cuz they know ppl like ngfm and they feel awkward about their existance

Breyer
VeteranX
Old
84 - 09-03-2013, 15:51
Remove religion from a gullible bull**** sponge, it'll soak up something else.

Flunky
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
85 - 09-03-2013, 15:57
jewbosses = keeping him down at work

Yahweh = ****ing up his marriage

****ing marriage jewboss...

Thingfish
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
86 - 09-03-2013, 16:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigafool View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrillKillKulT View Post
after that comes indifference. it is awesome.
You'd be surprised how prevalent this is

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
87 - 09-03-2013, 16:19
ngfm if you continue down this path of unhappiness and living with laurie, it's only a matter of time before this intolerable gash gives you a slave name

do you want a slave name ngfm?

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
88 - 09-03-2013, 16:20
Father Thrown Out of Universal Studios Over T-Shirt

confidential
VeteranX
Old
89 - 09-03-2013, 18:27
I think above 40 the roles are completely reversed for men and women. Men can get *****es easily and for women it's impossible. If NGFM would dump laurie he'd be rolling in MILF heaven. think about it NGFM.

but honestly how ****ed up is it that she just uses his money and doesn't even have sex with him? A little blowie now and then would be nice. Man that is so incredibly ****ed up the more I think about it. Please get rid of her NGFM. PLEASE.

cerebral
VeteranX
Old
90 - 09-03-2013, 18:32
I'm curious as to what names she calls him, and how it is that he isn't able to win every argument with, "Shut the **** up, you adulterous whore."?

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
91 - 09-03-2013, 18:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by confidential View Post
I think above 40 the roles are completely reversed for men and women. Men can get *****es easily and for women it's impossible. If NGFM would dump laurie he'd be rolling in MILF heaven. think about it NGFM.

but honestly how ****ed up is it that she just uses his money and doesn't even have sex with him? A little blowie now and then would be nice. Man that is so incredibly ****ed up the more I think about it. Please get rid of her NGFM. PLEASE.
For real......I'd be one of those guys who would use my own money, that she would have otherwise spent on dumb ****, to buy some young chick to show her how it is done.

If NGFM doesn't want to end the relationship, perhaps he could up the stakes a little. And really give her just cause for saying he needs to get right with Jesus.

A ten stripper gang bang back at his pad is just the ticket.

Eggi
VeteranXX
Old
92 - 09-03-2013, 18:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
Someone needs to sign NGFM up on a Christian dating site so he can see how easily it would be to find someone that will sleep in the same bed as him.
haha someone should totally make ngfm an okcupid profile

(not it)

anomaly
VeteranXV
Old
93 - 09-03-2013, 18:46
i cant believe NGFM has come full circle and is back to his "content" kick

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
94 - 09-03-2013, 18:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post
Do we have to go down this path again?

I married Laurie, everything was great. Then she "found" god and all hell broke loose.

She was going to church every Wednesday night and Sunday. She cheated with someone from church. That's why I call it a giant swing club. Her friends convinced her I was this evil person that she should leave. That's the problem in this world. A little bump in the road and the *****es want to cheat and divorce because their friends tell them too.

That's why I tell everyone to keep all assets separate, and don't get married. There's always arguments in relationships, but women take it to the Nth level, meaning the worst extreme. Hey, we're arguing about something, and the ***** wants to divorce and split up a family and do it with the church behind her. Good one.

<---- NoGodForMe

****ing God failed me.
God did not fail you, your wife failed you, and she also failed God.

Not only did she break her sacred vow to you that she made before God, she also did it with someone she met in the house of the Lord.

You should take great comfort in knowing that there is a special place in the depths of hell for Laurie.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
95 - 09-03-2013, 18:49
and that there can still be a special place in your heart for hot hookers.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
96 - 09-03-2013, 18:51
If marriage vows really were sacred we'd see Christians being more successful at marriage than the rest of the population. They're not.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
97 - 09-03-2013, 18:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
If marriage vows really were sacred we'd see Christians being more successful at marriage than the rest of the population. They're not.
or maybe there's just a LOT of people about to go to hell these days.

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
98 - 09-03-2013, 18:56
I heard Hell was privatized now

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
99 - 09-03-2013, 18:56
havax you're way too smart to be religious

it always shocks me to see u post about it

Dennis
VeteranXX
Old
100 - 09-03-2013, 18:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Father Thrown Out of Universal Studios Over T-Shirt

Quote:
In January, NBC reported that while on a Qantas flight from Sydney, Australia to Auckland, New Zealand, a man named Wynand Mullins was asked to remove his T-shirt, which read, "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." The phrase is a popular quote from the 1987 film "The Princess Bride." Mullins told Stuff, a news outlet in New Zealand, that a flight attendant asked him to remove his shirt because passengers were intimidated by the slogan but that she let the matter drop when he told her that he didn't have another shirt.

This past April, following the fatal bombings at the Boston Marathon, **** realized that one of its T-shirts for New York Yankees fans — which bore the words "Boston Massacre" along with blood spatter—had disastrous timing. The company quickly pulled the product from store shelves, but not before photos of the shirt appeared online. And most recently, in August, online retailer the Children's Place pulled a girls' T-shirt from its shelves after a public outcry over the shirt's slogan, which had a checklist that read, "My Best Subjects: Shopping. Music. Dancing. Math." All the boxes were checked off except "Math."

Page 5 of 6

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page isn't it weird that ngfm is atheist?

Social Website Bullshit