isn't it weird that ngfm is atheist? by confidential - Page 4 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page isn't it weird that ngfm is atheist?
Page 4 of 6
Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
61 - 09-02-2013, 12:18
dude kick her out and never talk to her again

please

Sponsored Links
blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
62 - 09-02-2013, 12:27
robert ill be in florida in october come up to a1a i buy us beers and oysters

Baby Bew
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
63 - 09-02-2013, 12:27
Yeah I can see staying together for the kid but now that she's in college it doesn't make sense

Stealth
VeteranXV
Old
64 - 09-02-2013, 12:52
He's probably afraid of being alone. I'm willing to bet it gets much harder to find someone in your mid-40's.

Travace
VeteranXV
Old
65 - 09-02-2013, 12:58
totally weird.

P Masta Flex
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
66 - 09-02-2013, 13:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
He's probably afraid of being alone. I'm willing to bet it gets much harder to find someone in your mid-40's.
it'll be easier for him than her

he's got some money, financial stability, he's not knocking on menopause's door if not already through it

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
67 - 09-02-2013, 13:09
It's hard to change things at this stage, I'm 50 next year. If we split up it would still be a bummer for Ashley. My parents almost did that and I said no, now they get along great in their retirement home near Leesburg. But they do sleep in separate rooms.

It's like I can't win. No matter how much money you make, the ho will want to spend it all. I've seen this on reality TV shows (Dr. 90210) where they had everything, yet the ho wanted to move just to be close to her parents. I'm like, you have to be kidding me. So even the rich people get screwed.

My co-worker was saying something very interesting. His wife is the only one who works in our group. He mentioned my boss, other programmers, and Laurie, they all don't work. Yet she did 20 years ago. The co-worker's wife is saying she wants to quit. They all do this crap, stop working, stay home, and want money for doing house work.

I've said to Laurie many times, "Why don't you work and let me spend your money (like a liberal). Then I can stay home and hang out."

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 09-02-2013 at 13:11..
claudius
VeteranX
Old
68 - 09-02-2013, 13:21
you should record some of these conversations with laurie

BionicBooger
VeteranXV
Old
69 - 09-02-2013, 13:45
damn, these dirty, greedy *****es. when i read these posts from ngfm i realize even more how fortunate i am not to be married and having some scavenger feeding off the last bits of flesh that clings to my bones. how he tolerates it, i don't know. i would lose my bearing entirely and scream "GET THE **** OUT! YOU'RE DONE!." i'd have her by the back of the neck and toss her out the door like a mangy dog that **** on the carpet.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
70 - 09-02-2013, 13:54
i know that we haven't heard laurie's side of things

...but **** that *****

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
71 - 09-02-2013, 15:24
when was the last time you sucked laurie's big black cock?

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
72 - 09-02-2013, 16:43
Laurie's side of things. I need to find god, I don't appreciate her enough, bla bla bla. If I did want she wanted, I'd be more of a slave than I am.

The part that pisses me off, is I wake up at 06:30am every day, while she sleeps in until 9-10am. Her sister can't keep a man either. I tell her that all the time, she'd be just like her sister if it wasn't for me.

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
73 - 09-02-2013, 16:44
Reasons to be cheerful part 3.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
74 - 09-02-2013, 16:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrillKillKulT View Post
Reasons to be cheerful part 3.
For realz......

Always wondered how that one dude killed his wife then was ok with posting her lifeless body on Facebook for the world to see.

NGFM might just be making a solid case for this.

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
75 - 09-02-2013, 18:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post
House is paid off, did that years ago. Thought it would make me rich, but what happened? She quit working and wants to spend all my money. Do you know what I called her lately that got her really pissed? A liberal acting like a minority (blacks). Ohh that pissed her off.

Think about it. Hos quit working, want to stay home, do house projects, and claim they're "working" making dinner and doing laundry. They want to spend the man's money, so they can do house projects. I said enough. Laurie doesn't understand I pay car insurance, keep the cars running, the appliances, AC, all the stuff adds up. Yet they don't see it, so they want to spend money on crap.

Do you know what she does now? She calls me names, that's the equivalent of the race car. She does this to get power, and she wants my money. It's real simple, hos want money and power, and they get it by yelling at the man, calling him names, demanding money for projects. This is what leads to domestic arguments, happens with any ho. So kicking her out isn't going to solve anything. When guys can't take it any more, they strike back, beating up the ho or killing them. That won't happen with me, but you hear about it every day. Like this derp derp guy who couldn't take it any more and killed the *****.
Miami man Derek Medina posts sick Facebook photo of dead wife Jennifer Alfonso with apparent murder confession: 'I'm going to prison or death sentence for killing my wife' - NY Daily News
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_xwnb3cymc

Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
76 - 09-02-2013, 19:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post
It's hard to change things at this stage, I'm 50 next year. If we split up it would still be a bummer for Ashley. My parents almost did that and I said no, now they get along great in their retirement home near Leesburg. But they do sleep in separate rooms.
You told your parents "no" to them splitting up, so they didn't.. Yea, that makes sense.

Keep preaching about how Laurie is so horrible to you while you wear a chain around your neck with her name on it. You're whipped. You've even posted about how you'd sleep on the couch at night if you were drinking or some **** because she didn't want you sleeping in the same bed. You do what she wants you to do. If she wanted you to sleep in Ashley's room, you would be.

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
77 - 09-02-2013, 22:31
He has found happiness in slavery

Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
78 - 09-02-2013, 22:37
this has been another great ngfm thread.

thank you all for participating

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
79 - 09-02-2013, 22:44
Someone needs to sign NGFM up on a Christian dating site so he can see how easily it would be to find someone that will sleep in the same bed as him.

Dennis
VeteranXX
Old
80 - 09-02-2013, 23:08
Yeah, dating a Christian girl has worked out well for him so far...

Still, I agree he would slay ***** if he got out there. And Laurie would come crawling back.

Page 4 of 6

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page isn't it weird that ngfm is atheist?

Social Website Bullshit