Crow is having a meltdown because someone put up an Anni server

Or maybe he has something better to do that argue with people on the internet?

lmao, i swear to god i was coming to say this exact thing.

yea yea, i told some of the people i was hanging out with yesterday that i had better things to do than to talk with some nerd who high point in his life is getting on gaming forums to trash talk people. who are you to judge other people? do you have a degree in psychology or sociology?

the things i do in life are none of your concern, but i can assure you, i take care of things for me and my family.

lmao, i swear to god i was coming to say this exact thing.

yea yea, i told some of the people i was hanging out with yesterday that i had better things to do than to talk with some nerd who high point in his life is getting on gaming forums to trash talk people. who are you to judge other people? do you have a degree in psychology or sociology?

the things i do in life are none of your concern, but i can assure you, i take care of things for me and my family.

Again, you wanted the interview. I'm not obsessed enough to put you in my sig but it's getting close.

Again, you wanted the interview. I'm not obsessed enough to put you in my sig but it's getting close.

i didn't want the interview, i only offered lol. end up sleeping in that day and said fuck it. if we did it, or not, it really not make any difference though.

Last edited:
Crow, why r u mad for server competition? R u a :ftard: or something

Plasmatic, are you still running blue sex server? I've been thinking about calling all the old farts for a meeting on tribe :cool:

OK fellas, Crow was upset because LM clan had paid for a host that was running His EDIT of annihilation mod and it was getting popular. However, I didn't know I or LM was supposed to have permission to run his edit. We do NOT have possession of his edit's files, My host did not know he needed permission to run it. Also what hes upset about is that I did a 3 minute kick on I z z a for being a douche bag on LM clan server.. His behavior was difficult to endure. He was warned several times to stop his shit and play the game. Apparently I z z a is one of crows buddies. I do know that Crow claimed TRIBES as "His Community" and he then banned LM leaders from our PAID HOST and LOCKED our Server afterwards. He did that TWO times ruined games with 18/38 people and a 16/38 people game going on. Yes I did flip out of course. but who wouldnt? I was only pissed about him banning me and the other leaders. He then persuade my clan migrate back over to his server.

This is what happened.

i'm still not clear on

A) what izza did (behavior was difficult to endure? what does that mean? he wasn't playing by some kind of globally accepted playstyle? he wasn't being nice?)

B) how you host someone elses mod/code/edit and not know you were hosting it

C) how Crow would have admin unless you gave it to him or stole his code

D) if its really your server, how can you not stop someone abusing admin on it

Doesnt matter what I z z a did... LM server rules are simple... dont be a douchebag asshole..

And our host we paid for was unaware that he couldnt run crows edit. We paid for a Anni server and POOF thats what mod he ran.

Crow had admin using backdoor code he put into the mod.

I dont own the server. I clearly stated that it was a host we paid for.. Rented if you will.

Back