OT: All your base are belong to us

^FalcoN_65^ 7 said:
It's You!!!
bincat.jpg

Is he Borg now or is that a satchel charge over his right eye?

Slasherdawg and ZombieAFO are correct, Slasher with the first and quite exhaustive definition. So a Bad CRC is telling you something is corrupt (or missing). hmmmmmm.

And he is not Borg now, He is Cats now....see above.

Oh and another thing. Speaking of modifications, but totally AYB unrelated, a friends little kid wanted to know if "Michael Jackson used to be black?" (his words)

Well the truth is yes, and here's the proof:

mj.jpg

To see a morphing video from picture one to picture two, click HERE...to download it. 500K zipped, over 1.5 meg AVI unzipped, so if you have a slow connection, don't tell me how you wasted 10 minutes of your life downloading this piece of crap! hahahahaha

^FalcoN_65^ 7 said:
Bad CRC is my hero.....

10 Bonus bumps to the first person who can correctly define what CRC (in general) stands for....

darn wish i had been watching when this came up.

bad crc is what i get when i zip a file with something like PKzip, then check it, and it didn't work right. "bad cylical redundancy check", or something like that.

My second AYB, my first was funny, but poorly done...

shuttlebase.jpg

Figured this was the place to put it. FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!!

I don't know, but you can borrow my can of Re-Juv-a-thread if you'd like!

It's very simple to revitalize the thread, just start using it to post pictures of hot women, and then maybe you can write AYBABTU in the corner of your thread to pretend it's on topic.

Back