Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [NHL] 2017-2018 Regular Season
Page 2 of 2
Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
21 - 10-06-2017, 11:04
People used to communicate by putting their stick under your arm and glide behind you down the ice because they weren't fast/skilled enough to actually play hockey against you

That's what tapping is. It serves no purpose other than to injure someone's hands. It's a huge detriment to the game when you have players like Gaudreau and Methot out with broken fingers from these idiotic non-hockey plays

Sponsored Links
slogg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
22 - 10-06-2017, 11:26
ho lee fuk

patrick kane is a sick monster.

missed the game but watched the highlights today, 4 minutes of highlights.

Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
23 - 10-06-2017, 11:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztir View Post
People used to communicate by putting their stick under your arm and glide behind you down the ice because they weren't fast/skilled enough to actually play hockey against you

That's what tapping is. It serves no purpose other than to injure someone's hands. It's a huge detriment to the game when you have players like Gaudreau and Methot out with broken fingers from these idiotic non-hockey plays
I'd be fine with it if they stuck with it from October until the Cup finals, but they won't. You know they'd never, ever make those kind of calls even in the 2nd half of the year, let alone the playoffs.

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
24 - 10-06-2017, 12:12
Like I said

Is waterskiing and clutch and grab still a thing? Even in playoffs?

This is a huge deal and needs to leave because it does nothing but prevent skilled players from making skill plays

Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
25 - 10-06-2017, 12:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztir View Post
Like I said

Is waterskiing and clutch and grab still a thing? Even in playoffs?

This is a huge deal and needs to leave because it does nothing but prevent skilled players from making skill plays
No, but interference is.

What kills me is the inconsistency. Hockey is the only sport that has the concept of a changing rulebook throughout the season.

The NHL is horribly inconsistent with officiating, and one night everything gets called. The next, nothing gets called. It is clear that they try to "manage the game" and worry about the overall number of penalties.

By the way, it isn't even like my team was on the receiving end of bad calls last night. Most of the crap calls went for the Sabres and against the Habs.

If they are still calling these slashes in April, great. I'll admit I'm wrong. You know there's no freaking way that they will though.

bonepuppet
VeteranXX
Old
26 - 10-06-2017, 13:05
my left hand went numb last night in the second period after an aggressive hook/slash.

no penalty was called, so I *****ed about it on teh bench. and that was all

Page 2 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [NHL] 2017-2018 Regular Season

Social Website Bullshit