Fuck Texas and Fuck this asshole...

I'm guessing this woman and her lawyers are just attempting to establish some sort of precedent in order to skirt around abortion legalities/bans.

Very tricky, indeed. It is working, it seems. It even has idiot libtards from dubai reeing about it.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

don't lie they got you to reeeee too you lil cuck

I'm guessing this woman and her lawyers are just attempting to establish some sort of precedent in order to skirt around abortion legalities/bans.

Very tricky, indeed. It is working, it seems. It even has idiot libtards from dubai reeing about it.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

don't lie they got you to reeeee too you lil cuck

don't worry my California libtarf friend are slowly moving in, just a matter of time before you need to pack your bags bro

In texas its against the law to leave the state for an abortion.

My guess is that you are correct, this is a case that people are using to pave ths way for ways to sidestep texas law on abortion.

Texas law allows for abortions if it directly threatens the mother's life. This doesn't threaten her life, but the judge (female) who issued a temp order to allow for abortions makes a very emotion-based case about how this woman really wants to be a mother and might[/i] lose her ability to have children. There is no actual proof that is what will happen, it just sounds like a pregnancy that went bad and pro-abortion groups are going to try to ride it for all its worth to get the law in Texas changed

i dont pretend to be an expert on the current texan abortion laws, but a quick google search showed:

"A federal judge in Texas struck down Biden administration guidance requiring hospitals to provide medically necessary abortions under the Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act, after a lawsuit filed by Attorney General Ken Paxton. Paxton also sued over guidance to pharmacies that reminded them of their obligation to fill prescriptions for abortion-inducing drugs. The case is before an appeals court."

That’s informative juggs, +rep. Tbch I’m not really passionate about other states laws, even I think they are backwards. All it takes to change these type laws is to get enough voters to turn on the party making them. These type polarizing issues can be changed in the voting booth. Changes that help the middle class taxpayers, not so much because both parties will fleece us, which these polarizing issues are useful to keep us distracted while our pockets are being picked.

i dont pretend to be an expert on the current texan abortion laws, but a quick google search showed:

"A federal judge in Texas struck down Biden administration guidance requiring hospitals to provide medically necessary abortions under the Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act, after a lawsuit filed by Attorney General Ken Paxton. Paxton also sued over guidance to pharmacies that reminded them of their obligation to fill prescriptions for abortion-inducing drugs. The case is before an appeals court."

Yeah they seem to be going back and forth. One judge strikes it down, another puts a temp stay on it being struck down and the case goes before state supreme court at this point. Texas has the highest single motherhood rate in the nation, i'd think they would be a little lax on the issue of abortion.

Then again, if women took responsibility for themselves and used one of the half dozen contraception methods available to them, this would be a moot point

That’s informative juggs, +rep. Tbch I’m not really passionate about other states laws, even I think they are backwards. All it takes to change these type laws is to get enough voters to turn on the party making them. These type polarizing issues can be changed in the voting booth. Changes that help the middle class taxpayers, not so much because both parties will fleece us, which these polarizing issues are useful to keep us distracted while our pockets are being picked.

I dont much give a shit about other states laws either.
However where i do start giving a shit is when you tell citizens of any state that not only can they not do something in your state but they are forbidden from leaving the state to do it in a state that does allow it. If texas wants to ban abortions thats fine, thats what they voted for. But if Arkansas has abortions then anyone in texas should be able to haul their ass to Arkansas or any other surrounding state for the procedure and its none of Texas' business where they go or what they do

How do minorities get in charge?
Minorities, meaning Not the Majority. Like the NRA, a community of 5 million members that owns Congress and forces your kids to have active shooter drills, when the vast majority of Americans want sensible gun regulation. Or the 8 members of the House Freedom Caucus that forced out their own House Speaker.

Minorities, meaning Not the Majority. Like the NRA, a community of 5 million members that owns Congress and forces your kids to have active shooter drills, when the vast majority of Americans want sensible gun regulation. Or the 8 members of the House Freedom Caucus that forced out their own House Speaker.

now do AIPAC

ur a jew tho so its ok

tell us how 3 million aipac which lobbies incredibly successfully

for the interests of a foreign nation is different than an the 5 million

nra which lobbies for the constitutional protections of american citizens

I understood you and meant it in same context. NRA is a fine example of the power of the voting booth. That really is their power. Gun manufacturers are not the NRA btw. They buy politicians like pharma and Israel and China do.

Last edited:

why do people keep regujitating this bullshit. The NRA is not that powerful, they are barely relevant any longer.

The vast majority of people know we already have sensible gun regulation. There is a very vocal minority that has never owned guns, knows precisely dick about guns, but wants to make everyone else pay for their own mentally defective children killing people with guns

that's all im saying the nra isn't a good example of minority

power instead use AIPAC they are probably the best example of

minority rule

that's all im saying the nra isn't a good example of minority

power instead use AIPAC they are probably the best example of

minority rule

From AIPAC homepage:

“ WE STAND with those who stand with Israel. The AIPAC PAC is a bipartisan, pro-Israel political action committee. It is the largest pro-Israel PAC in America and contributed more resources directly to candidates than any other PAC. 98% of AIPAC-backed candidates won their general election races in 2022.”

Sounds like they buy politicians to me.

Last edited:
From AIPAC homepage:

“ WE STAND with those who stand with Israel. The AIPAC PAC is a bipartisan, pro-Israel political action committee. It is the largest pro-Israel PAC in America and contributed more resources directly to candidates than any other PAC. 98% of AIPAC-backed candidates won their general election races in 2022.”

Sounds like they buy politicians to me.

Jesus

It sounds like they own them all.

u don't understand mitch this is actually freedom because now instead of forcing everyone to have unwanted options now ur local state politicians gets to decide what kind of healthcare u get

we call it states rights ppl just dont understand

Back