Prostitution, Sex Tourism, and you: A Q&A with Fraggle

What percentage of the time do you go to a strip club and end up getting sexual services?

ps - i like how i totally butchered my own thread by giving in to kuras thread-derailing questions. yayyy alcohol

My 8th grade basketball coach was recently arrested because he had made 40+ trips to Costa Rica between 2004-2007 to have sex with a minor (she was 12-15 years old during this time). He skipped town before his trial and made the ICE Most Wanted list. He was extradited from Cuba about a month later. Now the shitbag is probably going to die in prison.

He was a multi-millionaire with a wife and two kids. A respected member of the community. Woops.

Millionaire people are stupid for always questing for adrenaline rushes and constant necessity of an exotic and adventurous life.

This is another good example, good thing he'll die now, doesn't deserve any better for being a fucktard with too much money.

i'm planning on going to costa rica and brazil before i turn 30. once i'm in my 30's i'm pretty much a heart attack waiting to happen, so i might as well live it up, right?

A friend and I were looking up info on all inclusive resorts and Brazil popped up. Apparently when they say all-inclusive, they mean everything, including the women.

Pretty neat idea. Cost seemed a bit excessive though, $1200-$1500 for like three days, and it doesn't include airfare. They say the girls are all smokin hot though, and you're not obligated to just having one the whole team. You can switch off as much as you like.

My 8th grade basketball coach was recently arrested because he had made 40+ trips to Costa Rica between 2004-2007 to have sex with a minor (she was 12-15 years old during this time). He skipped town before his trial and made the ICE Most Wanted list. He was extradited from Cuba about a month later. Now the shitbag is probably going to die in prison.

He was a multi-millionaire with a wife and two kids. A respected member of the community. Woops.
prostitution is legal in costa rica but underaged prostitution is a huge no no there. they're especially hard on sex tourists that enter the country to fuck minors. its very important to check id if the chick looks or acts under 18 in countries like these.

A friend and I were looking up info on all inclusive resorts and Brazil popped up. Apparently when they say all-inclusive, they mean everything, including the women.

Pretty neat idea. Cost seemed a bit excessive though, $1200-$1500 for like three days, and it doesn't include airfare. They say the girls are all smokin hot though, and you're not obligated to just having one the whole team. You can switch off as much as you like.
i believe you're referring to this agency/company
Code:
http://www.totalsatisfactionadultholidays.co.uk/
i've watched the documentary on them and apparently you can only switch once per day unless you have a huge falling out with the girl and are forced to make an emergency substitution. for my money i'd rather fuck multiple chicks in a day than be saddled with an annoying nagging latina hooker for 24 straight hours. sounds like a wife experience to me. :argue:

when you go bareback, do you ask for it? does it cost extra or do your jew powers of negotiation allow you to get it for free?

when you go bareback do you cum inside?

how hard/easy is it to get a hooker to go bareback?

when you go bareback, do you ask for it? does it cost extra or do your jew powers of negotiation allow you to get it for free?
its not a service that i ask for, sometimes there just aren't enough condoms and i wouldn't pay extra for it.

when you go bareback do you cum inside?
no.

how hard/easy is it to get a hooker to go bareback?
depends on the girl and how comfortable she is with you. i'm sure if i wanted it i could get it a lot more often than i do, and in south america especially every girl has a bareback price and a covered price. :boogie:

sup burden, if you ever need a wingman for montreal let me know i can show you the ropes on the cheap. :cheers:

With Montreal's incredible (and true) reputation of hot girls everywhere that want to party, it's really easy to pretty much go at any club/bar/party place and get laid for free?

I have really nothing against hookers and prostitutes, it's their choice and it's a way to earn money.

To me though, the thought of having to pay for sex is a total boner killer. I think I like to know the girl I'm fucking really wants my cock and is not faking for money. Just knowing I'd have to throw a couple of brown bills at her after is just not arousing.

Last edited:
With Montreal's incredible (and true) reputation of hot girls everywhere that want to party, it's really easy to pretty much go at any club/bar/party place and get laid for free?
its absolutely true that its easier to get laid for free in montreal than in other places. the biggest problem is that most of the hotter chicks speak little or no english, and i speak absolutely no french. also the girls i tend to pull for free aren't 18-22 year olds, they're 30-35 year olds. but look, if i take a chick out to a restaurant in manhattan, i'm paying at least 200 for dinner, and in montreal you can fuck 9s and 10s for 160-180 per hour. its worth it to pay for it and know what you're getting imo. agencies there are very customer oriented and will give you free hours if the girls you get don't perform up to par. :ftard:

its absolutely true that its easier to get laid for free in montreal than in other places. the biggest problem is that most of the hotter chicks speak little or no english, and i speak absolutely no french. also the girls i tend to pull for free aren't 18-22 year olds, they're 30-35 year olds. but look, if i take a chick out to a restaurant in manhattan, i'm paying at least 200 for dinner, and in montreal you can fuck 9s and 10s for 160-180 per hour. its worth it to pay for it and know what you're getting imo. agencies there are very customer oriented and will give you free hours if the girls you get don't perform up to par. :ftard:

I'm surprised by your comment. I have a lot of female friends who wet themselves instantly just at the thought of being around someone *exotic* aka someone who barely speaks french and tries with a foreign accent.

Don't look for 18-22, they are too young and retarded in bed (except for a few exceptions ;) ) I'd aim for 25-30 if I was you, at that age they are even hotter (more mature body, unless really, the feeling of fucking a teenager is arousing for you which is really not for me), they skip the bs part and really get torrid in the sack :D

Back