WAT

i too allegedly have million$ and set aside hundreds for my [strike]slaves[/strike] indentured servants

lol so you DID withhold that money from her and her family. omg what a piece of shit you are. wow, so 13k is invested and increasing to give to her when she decides to leave, gosh, that will probably grow to what, 14k, 14.5k in a few years, what a generous fuckhead you are lmao

How much do you think we should give her?

Got the wife a new Ipad. Her last one was 2014 model. She only uses it to watch Netflix in bed so I didn't really spec it up.

Daughter is 21 in Jan so we got her a really nice watch and cheaped out on Xmas to compensate for spending on that.

What watch did you get her? Where's your son going to University?

My dad got me the MOST clapped out car he could find with a manual transmission when I was 16. Late 80s Mercury Topaz... it was the best.

1984-1985-Ford-Tempo-sedan-03-09-2011.jpg

I remember the shifter linkage broke when I was backing out of my driveway one day in the snow. We fixed it with wire coat hangers...no lie. It was the sloppiest shifter ever.

I'm nostalgic about old shitboxes. They were such simple things.

What watch did you get her? Where's your son going to University?

My dad got me the MOST clapped out car he could find with a manual transmission when I was 16. Late 80s Mercury Topaz... it was the best.

1984-1985-Ford-Tempo-sedan-03-09-2011.jpg

Omega Constellation . And probably Exeter. Daughter is there but just coincidence.

Not a quartz version I hope

My wife doesn't care for watches. I wanted to get her one but the stuff I like she just doesn't understand. Women :rolleyes:

Back