:lol:

I am pretty sure this is how Jewish Highlander movie works

DuMEe7XV4AAoAN0.jpg

DuMKEI5VsAAYupb.jpg

jared kushner gonna be trumps new chief of staff

LMAO

i give up......i really do it is just all trolls from here out

I'm moving to France and Sweden if I knew this was winning

This is the shit that scares me. We can't be under that much control can we? Give me hope tele give me hope. This has been going on for so long...
Thousands of years since things have been written down...
Word meister's
And then they ask why?
Because we're a Heartbeat Away and so are they.

Last edited:
This is the shit that scares me. We can't be under that much control can we? Give me hope tele give me hope. This has been going on for so long...
Word meister's
And then they ask why?

New Bill Prohibiting 3D Printed Firearms Introduced to Congress -The Firearm Blog

prohibit the sale, acquisition, distribution in commerce, or import into the United States of certain firearm receiver castings or blanks, assault weapon parts kits, and machinegun parts kits and the marketing or advertising of such castings or blanks and kits on any medium of electronic communications, to require homemade firearms to have serial numbers, and for other purposes.

so basically a 3d gun ban, 80% gun ban, and gunsmiths ban.......LOL

and the amazing part is that Cody Wilson spent like a decade against the ATF fighting this...AND WON

only to have half the governors, of the most retched liberal shit holes, go against the high level federal court rulings and issue bans on them anyways

he was joyously reminding those governors that he was going to sue them into oblivion. That the court ruling and law was on his side..........when, wait for it, he got caught with a 16 yo girl on the internet site sugardady.com

On May 6, 2015, Defense Distributed and the Second Amendment Foundation filed a lawsuit against the State Department claiming a violation of their First Amendment rights to free speech.[28] On July 10, 2018, it was reported that the company won this lawsuit and would begin again its work at DEFCAD.[29]

oh you don't say

In 2017, Wilson launched Hatreon, a website that provided crowdfunding and payment services for groups and individuals who were banned from crowd-funders such as Kickstarter, Patreon, PayPal, and Stripe.[35] It was notable for featuring the controversial alt-right personalities Andrew Anglin and Richard Spencer.[36][37][38][35]

Wilson said that Hatreon clients included "right-wing women, people of color, and transgender people," but according to Adam Popescu of Bloomberg News, most of the donations went to white supremacists.[35] According to Hannah Shearer, staff attorney at the Giffords Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence, Hatreon users were inciting violence contrary to Hatreon’s terms of service, which forbid illegal activity.[35]

The site claimed to have received about $25,000 a month in donations, an amount that was "doubling from month to month." Hatreon took a 5-percent cut of donations.[35]

In November 2017, Visa suspended Hatreon and the site became dormant.

Oh you don't say

so in short if you push too hard they have to do more of this to you

it is always the same outcome

and the worst part is that it is the legit child rapists and pizza gate sex cult scum arresting you for the crimes that they primarily commit

crimes that you are guilty until you can be proven innocent of

that we all know they got caught doing but our anarcho tyranny court system refuses to press any charges against them. as they throw the book at everyone else around them who questions any of it. Only the Juliane Assange's never see the light of day (in prison or otherwise).....while the Chealse Manning's get a pardon and run for Congress

Menendez has an "F" rating from the National Rifle Association and an "F-" rating from the Gun Owners of America due to his support of gun law reform.[95]

Bob Menendez - Wikipedia

Menendez's office described the allegations as "manufactured" by a "right-wing blog" as a politically motivated smear.[145] On March 18, 2013 police in the Dominican Republic announced that three women had said they had been paid $300–425 each to lie about having had sex with Menendez.[146]

New Jersey Declares War On Its Residents: Plans Door-To-Door Gun Confiscation Campaign | Zero Hedge

Spoiler

Enough to almost make a guy angry if he thinks too much about any of it for too long

Last edited:
the only thing we can hope for in this frog in the boiling pot scenario is that they push too hard too fast and people would rather die than deal with these megalomaniacs any longer

only then will the fuse be lit for the grand finale fireworks show

i don't think that will ever happen tbh...........we don't have enough concern left or attention span

most would rather move or just simply disappear into the wild or another nation (me included)

but hey he does talk a good game

Based Monitored🎄🎅🏻 on Twitter:

also they are going after people who talk like this

Roosh on Twitter:

I was told why I'm getting screened by US Customs: the Dept of Homeland Security has started a surveillance program on "influencers" (i.e. dissidents) that includes details of the influencer's particular "beat". That is EXACTLY what I was interrogated on.

DuWbd9CWwAEwk2-.png

DuWbd9DX4AAdNoX.jpg

DuWbb5gWkAAU3nV.jpg

they aren't joking or suggesting for you to be quiet anymore

when they arrest Chinese corporation owners on the spot......try to take them ransom

the rest of our bullshit is of no cost by comparison

Last edited:
Word meister's
And then they ask why?

Don't give up hope. Restructuring will be coming to the Fed. One thing at a time. First let's clean up the internals of our own halls of justice. The Clinton foundation's unraveling will open the floodgates in ways that NO ONE is expecting.

Q confirmed a number of things over the past couple days, none of them were 'small ticket items' - Remember Laura Bush at the funeral? Jeb's reaction to the paper they received as George Bush Sr. was wheeled by?

Moves and counter moves. Trust me, THEY know about (((the problem))). But it's important that we honor the rule of law; the United States is NOT Nazi Germany, and we cannot become them for the sake of stopping another group. Laws have been broken, Justice will be delivered; 60,000++ sealed indictments - is this, has this EVER BEEN NORMAL?

soooo vvvvv nice 2 c blakppl bak 4 mo slaps rite dafuq cross him pussyass fukkn l0s3r teefz n m0uf lykka gud lil spikktrash barbak smdh lol :jester:

regardless of ur opinion on global warming (clearly a lie made up by vanster to troll tribalwar gaming news, but let's forget that for now) i think u can agree that it is time 4 white ppl 2 stop the coalburning - it's clearly v bad 4 the environment and the long term health of the population :cool:

regardless of ur opinion on global warming (clearly a lie made up by vanster to troll tribalwar gaming news, but let's forget that for now) i think u can agree that it is time 4 white ppl 2 stop the coalburning - it's clearly v bad 4 the environment and the long term health of the population :cool:

by FAR, the most destructful thing to earths enviroment is humans, so anything we can do to harm the health of humans will no doubt help the planet....

Back