[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

crickets

the narrative is a bit late in the inbox it seems

or is it ignore the "wins" and they'll go away

isis
economy
federal courts

The gun laws should be adjusted for guns in the same way they have been adjusted for marijuana. It should be, If you have a prescription and/or its legal in the state you're in, then within those states its legal for you to own/carry firearms. But not outside the states.

Juggs is willing to give up our 2nd amendment rights. Nor surprised ... it figures.

white people...

smarter than some on average or more than likely most self-disciplined, until asia started to industrialize anyways..... led the world through the industrial revolution and pioneered chemical sciences yet still hive minded dumbfuck enough to burn Bruno at the stake

Juggs is willing to give up our 2nd amendment rights. Nor surprised ... it figures.

2nd amendment rights attached to drug use was 'given up' in 1968 by federal law across the board for everyone with the passage of the Gun Control Act of '68 (by a Democrat POTUS) and reinforced in '93 (again by a Dem POTUS). My suggestion restores gun ownership at the state level. Try to keep up.

Last edited:
Your shitty proposal involves the repeal of the second amendment. I don't want to "keep up" with your thinking. I reject it outright.

Your shitty proposal involves the repeal of the second amendment. I don't want to "keep up" with your thinking. I reject it outright.

Pay attention shortbus. Right now, since 1968, people who illegally use drugs, including medical marijuana, can't own a firearm by federal law. There isn't anything being 'repealed'

Since 1968 multiple states have 'legalized' marijuana in one degree or another at the state level, but haven't done the same thing for guns. My suggestion gives those people back their firearms where normally they wouldn't be allowed to have them

If you still think that means 'repealing the 2a' well then you're a moron.

:lol:

MSNBC's 'Morning Joe' hosts caught faking post-Thanksgiving banter they taped earlier | Fox News

MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” tried to fool viewers into thinking Friday’s pre-taped show was live and host Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski even discussed their Thanksgiving meals – even though the holiday hadn’t occurred yet when they taped the show.

Brzezinski opened the show by saying, “Day after Thanksgiving… I’m stuffed,” while Scarborough nervously laughed as if he knew the engaged-to-be-married co-hosts were being dishonest. The opening to the show is still available on MSNBC’s website.

An anonymous MSNBC executive talked to the Post about the situation, but essentially brushed it off.

“Would it have helped if there was a disclaimer? Maybe. But that’s not typically done,” the executive said. “There was no intention to trick viewers.”

Pay attention shortbus. Right now, since 1968, people who illegally use drugs, including medical marijuana, can't own a firearm by federal law. There isn't anything being 'repealed'

Since 1968 multiple states have 'legalized' marijuana in one degree or another at the state level, but haven't done the same thing for guns. My suggestion gives those people back their firearms where normally they wouldn't be allowed to have them

If you still think that means 'repealing the 2a' well then you're a moron.

You pay attention, simpleton. If you set up a system where law-abiding Americans can't own firearms simply because they live in a certain state the only way to legally do that is to repeal the second amendment.

Back