[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Who the fuck is this faggot again? This just happened. Low T, I can feel it.

2ytqiVF.png

A couple of things - Portland is slooowwwww to learn. So slow. Soooo .... fucking ..... slowwwww....... I have been bitching about the fucking homeless/junkie problem downtown for awhile. Last year - there were protests downtown. My basic narrative goes like this -

Hey city - you can't let sick people take over the downtown. You can't let protestors own the downtown. Why? Because it hurts the businesses - especially all the small minority/woman owned businesses that you spent a shit ton of our tax dollars on helping.

Also - last year - Amazon got a HUGE chunk of the holiday monies.

Last night - Antifa took voter downtown Portland ---- again.....

I want to post an article that was in the paper this weekend...

Portland's year of protests: Did they matter? | OregonLive.com

Here is the small woman owned business person speaking

Check this quote out

She is saying that it's over-reacting to go outside when violent criminals are smashing the city.

NO - that is common sense.

(lol at "pacific people")
She has to say that or else she loses her clientele - which is happening.
The downtown and shopping areas are DYING. Businesses are moving out.
The city is selling the real estate to foreign investors.
You are all getting fucked in the A by the dems in charge of the city.

If Portland wants to see business boom - we should put competent people in charge who can take care of the sick. get the criminals/homeless out of downtown - and issue permits for protest in places where it doesn't disturb the peace. OR - lose your downtown business and become a fucking ghost town.

The city has to shut this shit down not to stifle free speech - but to protect the livelihood of the city itself - commerce.

Seriously - we will just shop online to get away from the mayhem. We will move out of the city - we will leave the state and it will be a fucked up crater. Congratulations city leaders. Oh - but you will be gone as well, won't you? Wake up dipshits - force the city to shut down illegal and peace disturbing protests. We can't allow it. It hurts the people who need the business the most - small/minority owned businesses as well as bigger corporations.

It reminds me of the NFL protests. Sacrifice the sport to make a point. And not that well either.

Soon - perhaps - people will realize that the only way to make a difference is to work together and speak sensibly. Cooperate. You will never make a difference by breaking the peace and using hate. As a matter of fact - you often hurt the very people you are trying to help. You need a better approach to make a difference. The problem right now is that the people who can help the most have either left, are in the process of leaving or - like myself - have successfully isolated myself but at the same time can enjoy parts of Portland with a little advance planning.

IMHO, it'll take at least 20yrs for Portland or Seattle to learn anything. The voters are apathetic, and incredibly bad at math. $1 billion-a-mile lightrail projects that won't resolve a single traffic issue pass with ease... they'll overtake California soon, at the exponential rate stupidity is multiplying in the PNW.

problem w/ portland (pnw in general) is it is being flooded w/ the baby boomer retards (and their vile spawn) who turned california (and to a lesser degree, arizona) into the titanic

same story on colorado's front range (north of pueblo)

possibly the same in texas, except the place was already filled w/ texans so u kno :roller:

(((more parentheses)))

also i think some areas in the old southern country fried confederacy are suffering from the Cal-ebola as well

i guess what i'm saying is i can't believe somebody keyed vanster's lady's ride when it didn't even have a california stealership "LOOK AT ME TRY TO STEALTH ZERG RUSH UR PARADISE W/ MY FORMERLY-OWNED-BY-AVIS X3 W/ CHIPPED WHITE PAINT" license plate frame around the non-cali plate attached to the back of the car

Last edited:
problem w/ portland (pnw in general) is it is being flooded w/ the baby boomer retards (and their vile spawn) who turned california (and to a lesser degree, arizona) into the titanic

possibly the same in texas, except the place was already filled w/ texans so u kno :roller:

(((more parentheses)))

also i think some areas in the old southern country fried confederacy are suffering from the Cal-ebola as well

Wrong

It's not baby boomers and Texans that are the problem anymore. It's millennials and mescans gg

havax, i am sry ur area has been so thoroughly raped that even the sleaziest of boomers won't go @ u anymore

the overwhelming feeling of mexillineal influence is just a symptom of having been 100% raped by the boomers who killed cali in 1968-78 and then spread out to find new hosts

i'm telling u rite now if u want 2 #MAGA u will stand atop the nearest mini w/ a dealership plate frame and burn an ORIGINAL, NOT RE-RELEASED (underlined) decca label copy of The Who's "Tommy" and scream at the top of your lungs "IT IS COOL TO GET OLD AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT ONE OF THE SAD LIL LOSERS BORN BETWEEN 1940 AND 1960" while making them watch

i'm telling u

the only possible result will be world peace

(((more parentheses)))

i guess what i'm saying is i can't believe somebody keyed vanster's lady's ride when it didn't even have a california stealership "LOOK AT ME TRY TO STEALTH ZERG RUSH UR PARADISE W/ MY FORMERLY-OWNED-BY-AVIS X3 W/ CHIPPED WHITE PAINT" license plate frame around the non-cali plate attached to the back of the car

boomers

the worst generation in us history, easily

inherited a marble empire and turned it to rust

Back