[PICS] Speaking of doors.

Modern highrises all use concrete now and sometimes dont even need sprinklers under certain heights if they have fire doors because fire wont leave one one apartment box in time to spread as long as doors arent opened

I lived in a condo on the fifteenth floor of a filing cabinet for widows and young professionals. The walls were solid concrete. A foot of concrete is important when your next-door neighbor lets their hearing aid go and have to watch game-shows at full volume. Or when a volcanic blast of debris that used to be your furniture and personal effects blows out of your floor-to-ceiling windows and sails flaming into the night.

I suppose these things happen.

Rain and holiday sucks, but its coming along.

d28299ee2ac8ba1ef5bf3aba87cb67f7.jpg

Sent from my S7 using Tapatalk

I lived in a condo on the fifteenth floor of a filing cabinet for widows and young professionals. The walls were solid concrete. A foot of concrete is important when your next-door neighbor lets their hearing aid go and have to watch game-shows at full volume. Or when a volcanic blast of debris that used to be your furniture and personal effects blows out of your floor-to-ceiling windows and sails flaming into the night.

I suppose these things happen.

Condo.JPG

I thought stucco was basically just a south thing

my granddad built the house i grew up in - they used real stucco on the inside... try putting your fist through that GL. the outside was austin bedrock with little fossils in some of them.

they don't make em like they used to

and yes im in the south

Back