This is for you Trump voters.

Putin speaking about the USA starts at 14:30, says the bad relations between the US and Russia are not their fault.

well, he is right.
he didn´t ask to be surrounded by a rocket shield that nullifies his offensive and defensive capabilities.
he didn´t ask the West to topple the Ukrainian President.
he didn´t ask NATO to continue to move further and further east despite NATO´s promise not to do so.

Last edited:
Cwyy_umXcAAS5NY.jpg

Putin speaking about the USA starts at 14:30, says the bad relations between the US and Russia are not their fault. That's a big FU to Obama. Waiting to hear from Israel.

of course hes full of shit tho. he just wants to ride the trump train and pump up his ego till he stabs him in the dick too.

Losing was a blessing for Hillary. She didn't have the energy or health for the position. Who was she kidding? Yeah, she'll wake up late and have pancakes and an OJ knowing she won't be under the scrutiny she was up until now.

On my end, I had the best breakfast I've had since brexit. Now for the trifecta...if only Deutschland can get rid of that Merkel cunt.

but sanctioning russia for its aggressive actions was not a bad idea. it is the only way we can intimidate them to discontinue such actions. and some may see that crimea wanted to be part of russia again. that we propped up a false government that did not correctly represent the ppl

Back