i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what

haha

thats twice you have backed down throughout this thread

looks like ur spine may be suffering a little deformation

Since you haven't a clue and I've not done or said anythingthat may be considered whatever it is you think shows I'm "backing down".

We'll just keep trudging on...

i look forward to more of your esteemed mental gymnastics to weasel out of why you mentioned

NATIONAL ATTENTION

or

INDIANA LAW

now that we have national attention why do you respond to every post except the ones asking about painkillers

images

holy irony

cliffs.

- ICFire brought daughter to TW
- Is now mad that daughter has been exposed to TW
- blames everyone but himself for daughter being here
- daughter is balls ugly
- father / daughter have legal pull to get this place shut down
- he not mad, but has is averaging 8 posts a hour for the last 4 hours, in this thread alone.

thx

so your defense is,

a. you should have known we would try everything we can to ruin your life
b. this is the way it is, suck it up
c. there is no need or point in changing this community for the better. we like being our own void of hatred and malice
d. it's not our fault you don't hold the same opinions that we do, so you should be prepared for our wrath

which one of those paints tw in anything but a horrifically negative light.

What world do you live in that tw isn't horrifically negative?

I mean seriously. I know, understand, and accept the risks posting here.

You're also eknighting/being overly dramatic.

One wonders why someone like ICfire continues to voluntarily visit a place he holds in such contempt?

What brand of psychosis is involved here? Or is it just spite? Everyone hates me and wants me to go away so I will sit my fat ass in the middle of the sandbox just to show them?

If it's so bad here, why not leave?

It's not like you would be missed.

And there's no way you could make the case that your life or the life of your daughter has been enriched in any way by your continued presence. Is your life so empty that any attention...even grossly negative attention...is worth all this?

Kinda sad I guess.

i figured you knew all about it since you were saying it happened

so you aren't able to back up your accusation?

Back