Plane crashes into World trade Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most fucked FUCKED thing is that now some FUCK somewhere, be they white, black, yellow or green is celebrating this as a victory....

IT's FUCKED

Some third explosion in the streets:
thirdexplosion.jpg

Newyork right now:

newyork.jpg

All my pics are at http://www.famol.dk/klaus/

The person flying the plane couldn't have been the real pilot no way in HELL he would have done that! Damn terroist HAD to have military air time to fly the plane into that building! damn I feel so bad for all the family and victims :(

School will be closed I'd bet, and TW admins should make this sticky if they havent and if possible, only to reply to this thread.

JohnClark said:
All the airports are closed. If you work in an improtant big building, get out right now.

Also, don't go to any congested area or place of business. Stay away from Downtown or military facilities if possible!!

My grandparents live 2 blocks from the trade center. I talked to them after the planes hit and they were fine.

I can't get through since the collapse >:|

GigaFool said:
My grandparents live 2 blocks from the trade center. I talked to them after the planes hit and they were fine.

I can't get through since the collapse >:|

Let's just pray that it's because the phones are down man. Just keep that in mind.

Why is this such a shock and surprise?

Our government as a habit raids, carpet bombs, and terrorizes other countries as an act of 'global policing'.

Don't be surprised that other countries strike back.

Sure we're all comfortable behind our TV's, nice cars, and gaming setups, but what we have done to other countries to 'solve their problems' (Can we say Kosovo?) has probably lead to this very action.

I don't condone terrorism (it's disgusting and terrible) but I can see a lot more of this happening if we don't stop policing the world.

Wake up America, we need to stop getting involved in global situations. Aim the nukes and solve our own domestic problems - there are plenty of them.

Thank you for reading.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back