[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

You know at least Tele had the self awareness to realize when he fucked up.

Ironic statement of all time on TW.

Got any more straw men to present? Care to change the circumstances or omit them again? Care to answer any direct questions with a direct answer? Got any more media references to apply incorrectly again? You're really, really bad at this.

Is a straw man argument like when someone says they're okay killing Osama Bin Laden, but then someone argues against that position with "oh so you're for killing anyone you disagree with?"

Is it like that kind of thing?

You've stated you're willing to murder someone under the flag of peace so long as you find them objectionable enough. I've asked you who you would consider not objectionable enough. You declined to answer. I'll ask you now what circumstances you don't think it's appropriate to murder someone, but as under the flag of peace is about as inappropriate murder time as you can get, I took the liberty of assuming you don't have a minimum standard.

Feel free to correct me.

You've stated you're willing to murder someone under the flag of peace so long as you find them objectionable enough.

You keep generalizing, because "You've stated you're willing to murder Osama Bin Laden under the flag of peace" sounds like something any reasonable person would be totally fine with.

You know you're being dishonest, but you keep doing it. You can't stop yourself.

Oh and it goes without saying generalizing Osama Bin Laden to "someone" over and over again is a straw man argument, which you just accused me of.

Apparently gaslighting and projection is something you're fond of as well.

Last edited:
Now you're misusing gaslighting and projection.

It's a simple rationalization triple, either circumstance matters, or it doesn't. If circumstance doesn't matter, then you're justifying murder based entirely on whether you find a person objectionable. If circumstance does matter, then objectionable people must be granted the same rights as anyone else. If you're stating that bin laden can be killed without circumstance being taken into consideration, you are defining your belief. You do not care about circumstance.

Ipso facto, you believe that objectionable behavior is enough to warrant murder. Who defines what you find objectionable? You do. Therefore, you'd rationalize murdering just about anyone.

Now you're misusing gaslighting and projection.

I'm not, but I never expected you to own up to it like a man anyway.

It's a simple rationalization triple, either circumstance matters, or it doesn't. If circumstance doesn't matter, then you're justifying murder based entirely on whether you find a person objectionable.

There you go generalizing again. It's always "a person" or "someone".

The argument was exclusively about Osama Bin Laden.

I hate to break it to you - most people are fine with killing him under any circumstances. The people who aren't can't fly anymore.

If circumstance does matter, then objectionable people must be granted the same rights as anyone else.

I'm sorry but 9/11 was a little more than "objectionable". He didn't call someone a cunt, he murdered 3,000 people by organizing the worst terrorist attack in human history.

If you're stating that bin laden can be killed without circumstance being taken into consideration, you are defining your belief. You do not care about circumstance.

The circumstances are he killed 3,000 people. When you kill 3,000 people peace summits and trials are off the table. Those are his circumstances.

Ipso facto, you believe that objectionable behavior is enough to warrant murder.

So probably not smart to argue with me, then.

Who defines what you find objectionable? You do. Therefore, you'd rationalize murdering just about anyone.

The only person I've rationalized murdering in this thread has been Osama Bin Laden. Which puts me in the company of Obama, Bush, and 43 countries that supported us in OEF, not to mention the vast majority of america. Guilty!

:lol: Killing OBL was not "morally wrong" jesus fuckin christ

how are you not getting fool's point?

the point is, you would like to murder kim jong un, because he's a ruthless tyrant that killed so many people.

do you think it would be wrong of us to shoot kim jong un in the head point blank at a peace summit with north korea? i hope so.

the circumstances with obl were totally different.

fucking moron.

ak8pq97z3t311.png

:lol:

trump/putin/pence 2024

Back