[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

to be honest it might be worth it if the CIA is taking this opportunity to poison his food or something

if they're not doing that I kinda wonder what we're doing here

even if you get a "deal" he'll just rip it up after trump leaves office. kim is in office for life, he doesn't give a shit about trump. trump is temporary.

Trump was wrong to walk away. Trump was wrong to meet with him. Un is a murderer fuck him. We should kill Un.

anyways here's trump giving a thumbs up to a murderous tyrant

so alpha

DfdcGxzVAAAt80T.jpg:large

lol see i knew the alt-left spin would be omg peace with a tyrant what an asshole hahaha so predictable

Trump was wrong to walk away. Trump was wrong to meet with him. Un is a murderer fuck him. We should kill Un.

1. Trump didn't walk away. He got mad at a story on fox and friends and cancelled a major summit without notifying any of our allies. It's likely he just went straight to twitter and even the WH at large had no idea. If it would have been a good idea in and of itself is up in the air, but the way he did it was clearly rushed and dangerous considering the stakes.

2. Trump isn't wrong to meet with him, but acting like he's buddy buddy is incredibly stupid. Bill Clinton visited NK in 2009 on a humanitarian mission, he instructed aides not to smile due to the propaganda value of that smile. Trump is handing Kim tons of free propaganda.

3. Un IS a murderer, fuck him.

4. If there's any justice in this world we already would have.

Keep that doublethink flowing triple. You've basically become Randy Quaid in Major League 2.

You think it's doublethink to call Un a murderer and then call for his assassination?

What about hitler? You would be against killing him, too?

Okay havax, I'll play the game. Lets say Trump fails to get Kim to give up any nuclear weapons (likely) but comes out with a "peace treaty" to end the korean war.

What would actually change on the ground? My guess is nothing.

Okay havax, I'll play the game. Lets say Trump fails to get Kim to give up any nuclear weapons (likely) but comes out with a "peace treaty" to end the korean war.

What would actually change on the ground? My guess is nothing.

:rofl: so desperate. so much trump hate. and for what?

0254sfy68h311.png

You think it's doublethink to call Un a murderer and then call for his assassination?

What about hitler? You would be against killing him, too?

Admonishing someone for something you're willing to do yourself, yes.

Now if you want to have a philosophical argument about, is it better to allow one murderer go free for peace and the lives of millions, or is it better to kill that man and hope further hostilities end? What is the better moral choice?

Would it have changed a damn thing if he did? He's already a murderer.

You can't kill 3000 people, and then be like "its okay guys im cool now."

It changes everything. If you're willing to kill when methods other than killing are an option, you don't hold a morally superior position.

It changes everything. If you're willing to kill when methods other than killing are an option, you don't hold a morally superior position.

So it's your opinion that it would not be morally justified to kill Osama Bin Laden if he said he was willing to talk it out. That's after he killed thousands of innocent people on 9/11.

Just want to give you one last chance to clarify. You've talked your way into a corner here and I don't think you really believe that. You just want to win the argument.

Would it have changed a damn thing if he did? He's already a murderer.

You can't kill 3000 people, and then be like "its okay guys im cool now."

poor triple triggering on his TDS still

if Trump cured cancer you would yell what about EBOLA AND AIDS

WHY DID IT TAKE HIM SO LONG?

and I'll bite......technically Kim Jong-Il didn't kill anyone

his military and authoritarian regime did.

America dropped 26,171 bombs in 2016. What a bloody end to Obama's reign

you know the same argument that could be said for your god king of drones Owebama as Commander in Chief......who also authorized the killing of some US CITIZENS the last I checked.

Why constitutes being a murderer exactly? Do you get to make that decision or me?

Back