Don't mess with people real lives!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never understood why rayn was so against the whole yoda thing, which I thought was hilarious

now i see that me and others thinking that was hilarious set a precedent, where copycat faggots try to sell out good peoples

ban stits, and or pirate steve

fuckem, internet detective-ing in order to jerk with someones job is beyond weaksauce.

I like to pour honey on my dick and let little newborn poodles suck it off with their toothless gums.

Aint nothing like having 6 toothless puppies gumming my shlong

But I don't think my personal life has anything to do with posting here.

Skeletor666 said:
I like to pour honey on my dick and let little newborn poodles suck it off with their toothless gums.

Aint nothing like having 6 toothless puppies gumming my shlong

But I don't think my personal life has anything to do with posting here.
Pics?

A fucking men.

Hopefully this will be an end to these inane intrusions to other peoples lives. Its great when something really cool or hilarious happens, but just doing it to fuck with people's jobs and shit is childish.

Wait, now I have DV on one side telling me it's a rumor, and Bighamm on the other side telling me it's true. WHO IS CORRECT?

Ok, ok. I will leave it that The Internet is Serious Business is just a rumor started by COMMIES to destroy the good way of life by Americans.

Is it possible to lock the forums to prevent unregistered users from viewing threads? It used to be this way.

While doing that would not prevent anyone from doing this kind of stuff, it seems a lot less likely that TW threads get forwarded to "outsiders", and this to me seems to be a big problem. Sure, anyone can register, but how many people are going to register for some forum because of some unknown e-mail they get?

Ever since the boards were open, I know I am much more mindful of what I say around here. I mean I don't want a thread about my marriage problems to end up in a future court case against me. (hypothetical example)

Again, this is not a perfect solution, but I think it would cut down on threads being forwarded around as much.

Sorry if this has already been covered...

Here's my take.

If you act like a moron and a dipshit on the Internet, and you're stupid enough to believe you can hide behind your username and IP forever, you deserve a reality check.

:bandit:

Data said:
Here's my take.

If you act like a moron and a dipshit on the Internet, and you're stupid enough to believe you can hide behind your username and IP forever, you deserve a reality check.

:bandit:

that's a pretty stupid take to be honest

'acting like a moron and being a dipshit' are highly subjective

what it comes down to is the fact that someone who doesn't like you can use minute personal information to hunt you down and attempt to ruin your life whether you deserve it or not

granted, most instances of this happening has been to people who probably deserved it... but we have to look to the future here. i wouldn't put anything past some of these fucking retards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back