Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

-Dark-Angel- said:
i could care less myself.. I just cant stand how easily people on TW can talk shit and get away with it.
What do you plan to do about it? Talk shit to us for talking shit about others??

And I'm still :rofl: @ this thread.

hk.jpg

bit of a stretch but god damn :rofl:

you are seriously one goofy looking mother fucker

turn your hat around you fucking wigger

i hear theres an opening in the ICY HOT STUNTAZZZZZ, for the newly acclaimed 4th Stunta, you're a shoe in

Mav said:
hk.jpg

bit of a stretch but god damn :rofl:

you are seriously one goofy looking mother fucker

turn your hat around you fucking wigger

i hear theres an opening in the ICY HOT STUNTAZZZZZ, for the newly acclaimed 4th Stunta, you're a shoe in
:huh: nice ps bro

gofishgrrl. said:
???

Clu, IT'S TRIBALWAR. No, I'm not thin, but it's not like I'm in a fucking wheelchair. I eat right because that's how I was raised, and I get plenty of movement each day. I'm fine, believe me.
i should put this in my sig

Morbid said:
Uhh I've heard both ways

Could and could'nt...either is fine

No stupid. Think about it.

If you COULD care less, then apparently you care at some level.

If you COULDN'T care less, then, well, you figure it out.

KryptidE said:
i feel dirty
I felt that way, too. First, I felt dirty for clicking this thread -- I knew what was coming. Then I felt dirty after looking at the pics of gfg -- HOLY MOTHER FUCK I AM SCARRED. Then I briefly looked at the 2nd-or-so post and concurred, them are big titties -- which made me feel even DIRTIER, since I have never had naughty thoughts about people that aren't shaped like people before. Then I felt dirty after reading the inevitable crushing insults.

Then I looked at your sig, and I felt dirty again -- but in a WONDERFULLY REFRESHING WAY, one that wiped away the tears and brought peace, light, and harmony to the world, and completely erased the more demoralizing effects of the eight cups of coffee I had earlier today.

Thank you. :lol:

-Dark-Angel- said:
I've never seen it. And where do you get off calling me a dumb bastard for asking for a pic? You just prove my point furthermore how fucking aggressive the average TW poster is.

about as aggressive as your average schoolyard bully. talking a lot of shit when they know that there is no chance of them having to see the person face to face or pose no threat.

ethugz4lyfe

Back