Thanks again for all your help with hotornot people of tribalwar irc (especially scou

El Mariachi said:
You know Beavis, I wouldn't diss it. I think you may have a very lucrative opportunity on your hands.

Yup, Let them spend cash on you, take you to movies, concerts... Las Vegas, The Bahamas.

Just make sure you tell them that you won't put out till you see a ring on your finger.

Heck with all those old pederasts wanting your culo, you could have a very good X-mas this year.

JACKASS! said:
Yup, Let them spend cash on you, take you to movies, concerts... Las Vegas, The Bahamas.

Just make sure you tell them that you won't put out till you see a ring on your finger.

Heck with all those old pederasts wanting your culo, you could have a very good X-mas this year.
:rofl:

Rofl, most of them look like child molesters too. Looking at your pic you KNOW they think your some ripe unspoiled 15 year old and they would give a nut to cornhole you.

I find this not funny ... and i am really disappointed that the admins at TW would use personal information like passwords to get on other sites. Way to be an asshat scou ... i wonder if anyone else has changed their password after reading this thread.

Destiny said:
I find this not funny ... and i am really disappointed that the admins at TW would use personal information like passwords to get on other sites. Way to be an asshat scou ... i wonder if anyone else has changed their password after reading this thread.

It was revealed previously that they did not do this by obtaining any password information.

Destiny said:

I thought that happened also, but apparently they just used his session id in a URL he posted.

Calm Down, I did. :p

Destiny said:

Way to not read the fucking thread you stupid asshole.

El Mariachi said:
BUAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHA