The Truth about old_skul

G

Groover

As many of you probably know by now, I broke up with the guy. And, in light of my reasons for doing so, I'm really ticked off at the dude.

I found out that while I was comatose, he only came to visit me to make for a good show for my relatives. My brother's wife didn't trust him, and called the hospital pretty regularly to see if I had guests. I did, sometimes, but Mark was only around when my family or his family was there. I used to miss his presence, but he had me convinced that it was just the brain damage. Don't I wish!

All that aside, I found out he had posession of and was using my credit cards while I was in the hospital. To me, this is the clearest sign I had that he was just an ass.

Then, when I was released from the hospital, the beatings began. He needs to be in control very badly, and when he couldn't control me, he'd pull me around his house by my hair, and force me to do what he wanted. A couple of times, he was banging my head against his stairs or taking my sore left arm & twisting it behind my back so he could hit my entire body against the wall. I tried to call the cops a few times, but he would unplug the phone from the wall, making it impossible to call. And when I would try to get in my car & leave, he'd take my keys from me. At the LAN, check out the scar from my keys that he has on his arm.

It's kind of funny. Since I've left, he's trying to play mind games with me about how his brother hates me & his friends think I'm psycho. This just makes me laugh. Because, honestly, I JUST DON'T CARE. I used to think that his brother was cool, but according to Mark, he's angry at me for not just taking my beatings. So, he's somewhat cool, but listens to his brother's crap & takes his side when he's clearly wrong. I'm only posting this, because I know that Mark cares about your opinion, and I'm feeling kind of vengeful.

The day I broke up with him (after finding out he was having an affair with this guy, Karsten), he called the cops on my, had me arrested for disorderly conduct. This was enough to make me want vengeance against the guy.

But, really, I'm on the road to being much happier. I've been seeing this great new guy. He's a pilot, so we don't have to stop seeing each other if I move in with my brother in NC & go back to school. He's also got a flat tummy, and actually wants to get married someday. It's like I put in an order for "the next guy" & God actually delivered. :p

If any of you guys want details on, oh, say, the dude's home address or my theories on how he spent most of my injury time indulgin in his bisexuality, feel free to e-mail me. groover@fuse.net. I'd be happy to share.

Groover said:
(after finding out he was having an affair with this guy, Karsten

:ugh:

oh well, time to enjoy the show. :dapopcorn :read:

edit: as this is on the first page and is bound to get some reading. I will be selling ads right here.

--> Your ad here <--

Last edited:
I hope to god this is a sick joke.. If not I'm happy you got out of there.. I guess anything is possible but geesh..

This space for rent - premium location on the 1st page of the best drama to hit TW in months

PM me with offers

Last edited:
I can't believe I'm on the first page of what is going to be the biggest tw scandal in a long fucking ass mother fucking time.

I predict largest thread in TW history.

BTW, groover was Old_Skull's significant other, don't you remember the coma posts?

Oh and the brother she is talking about is cheater.

Back