Why I'm not playing T2

I agree with WarMachine to a degree....his statements have some validity regarding base, but with Base++ it's just not happenning. You need good ld, and the offense in base++ is ahead of the defense . . . . . reversion is getting capped out in pubs , lol

k i think all the newbies that flamed nat are fag0rs and suck at t2 esp this guy Blitzkreg...t2 sux they fucked the gameplay and they cant fix it with mods or anything else

im gonna play t1 until t3 comes out haha
too bad they fucked up t2 so there isnt gonna be a t3

Cmdr Ke3n said:
LETS STOP RESSURECTING FREAKING 7 MONTH OLD THREADS

stupid freaks

Yup 7 months and this game(Tribes2) is still a unfixable piece of shit. looks nice thou, but still a POS. You still have shit Frames Per Seconds, get stuck with various objects, hard time going threw some doorways (you know where you end up humping the side of the door), invisible lips on maps (you know where you ski or drive a tank and stops you dead in your tracks), poor game physics, and UEs will never leave this game. Theres more but I didnt feel like writing a long list.

Sounds like another typical sierra release.

Last edited:
Well atleast its not a total waste, Siege is somewhat playable when you make it inside.

Nat´s post, so true, i cant believe i´ve wasted about 5 months for this shit lol. 1 just had to reply to this post because i just played a map on pub.

I haven't been flamed in a while, so I might as well put my two cents in and have some fun getting flamed.

Natural is absolutely right.

The people that are defending Tribes 2 are not true Tribes 1 vets. No one from the good old days (first 1-2.5) years of Tribes 1 is defending Tribes 2. That is because not only is the gameplay shit (you need mods to make it more similar to T1 in order for it to even be remotely interesting), but also the very development of the shitty sequal killed the T1 community. Teams started dropping off the ladder in the anticipation of this amazing T2, and after playing it didn't bother going back to Tribes 1.

Personally I miss the good old days of 200+ Tribes on the OGL ladder (even though now OGL is shit), 2-3, and sometimes 4, shoutcasted matches every night, and Tribalwar News headlines that actually have something to do with what people actually want to know about (T1).

Please flame me, it will do you a world of good.

E|C-MadeInCanada

Owned and Operated by the Evil|Clownz.

MadeInCanada said:
I haven't been flamed in a while, so I might as well put my two cents in and have some fun getting flamed.

Natural is absolutely right.

The people that are defending Tribes 2 are not true Tribes 1 vets. No one from the good old days (first 1-2.5) years of Tribes 1 is defending Tribes 2. That is because not only is the gameplay shit (you need mods to make it more similar to T1 in order for it to even be remotely interesting), but also the very development of the shitty sequal killed the T1 community. Teams started dropping off the ladder in the anticipation of this amazing T2, and after playing it didn't bother going back to Tribes 1.

Personally I miss the good old days of 200+ Tribes on the OGL ladder (even though now OGL is shit), 2-3, and sometimes 4, shoutcasted matches every night, and Tribalwar News headlines that actually have something to do with what people actually want to know about (T1).

Please flame me, it will do you a world of good.

E|C-MadeInCanada

Owned and Operated by the Evil|Clownz.

dude i was here b4 99.9% of t1ers.. i never played t2 untill 3 days ago.. i now have a l33t clan and enjoy the game

so ur wrong now.. ( if u said this a yr ago id be right with u)

MadeInCanada said:
The people that are defending Tribes 2 are not true Tribes 1 vets. No one from the good old days (first 1-2.5) years of Tribes 1 is defending Tribes 2.

We're not? :eek:

Besides, this post is old as fuck. Go back to whatever rock you crawled out from under.

MadeInCanada said:
The people that are defending Tribes 2 are not true Tribes 1 vets.

Ok, so playing Base T1 rabidly, like, daily, from January of '99 until T2 came out makes me not a T1 vet? Despite a very active year on the OGL in which my team held the top spot on two base ladders for 6 months? Despite near-daily presence on places like 5150E and Cheater's Wayside in late 2000/early 2001?

Ok. Guess I'm not a real vet then.

The people that are defending Tribes 2 are not true Tribes 1 vets. No one from the good old days (first 1-2.5) years of Tribes 1 is defending Tribes 2.

Nevermind. I'd defend T2, but I only play base++.

Base does suck.

Last edited:
RamataKahn said:
I lost all respect for Nat when he talked about getting ran over by the tank in T2 like it was actually a real problem.
Thanks, Mr.Can prove god with science

Or should i call you Mr.Skiing ruined tribes

God doesn't exist, whether you think so or not harharhahr :rolleyes:

Back