dear tribalwar,

i know where you be at :sunny: :bigthumb:

pretty fucking lame it has had to come to this tho. talking shit posting stupid things and all the other TW stuff is fun and games but fucking with another mans livelihood is pretty fucking low.

Can we get a comprehensive list of who we've lost from nexting and what they got called out on?

Kurayami: Shit on everyone's education and job for years, worked at kinkos, went to community college.
tsetse: Played the moral, and mental superiority card daily via walls of texts, constantly claimed 'real world experience.' Turned out to be a student who wouldn't pay his debts.
badmofo: Spent years telling us all how much money he made, and about his house in paradise. Ended up being in a loveless marriage, upside down on a house he didn't even get to keep.
tehvul: Bad ass thug rapper. Some white dude's butt princess.

While I highly doubt you or even anyone that's been outed on tw are the worst people we have here, or even have that bad of a life, you all spent your forum careers shitting on people for the exact things you should never open your fucking mouths about.

Deal with it.

hey madbofo just to clarify things since we're all getting it off our chests

I've never done shit to you except post on tribalwar. Fuck with me and I'll fuck you up.

Can we get a comprehensive list of who we've lost from nexting and what they got called out on?

Kurayami: Shit on everyone's education and job for years, worked at kinkos, went to community college.
tsetse: Played the moral, and mental superiority card daily via walls of texts, constantly claimed 'real world experience.' Turned out to be a student who wouldn't pay his debts.
badmofo: Spent years telling us all how much money he made, and about his house in paradise. Ended up being in a loveless marriage, upside down on a house he didn't even get to keep.
tehvul: Bad ass thug rapper. Some white dude's butt princess.

While I highly doubt you or even anyone that's been outed on tw are the worst people we have here, or even have that bad of a life, you all spent your forum careers shitting on people for the exact things you should never open your fucking mouths about.

Deal with it.

There's a line between busting people's balls, and busting people's lives..I'm kind of shocked you don't know the difference, and nothing really shocks me anymore.

Even Naptown says he'd never go out of his way to do anything to anyone IRL that would compromise their livelihood.

EDIT: I also find it pathetic and funny that someone (Virtuosity) took the effort to "warn" local army recruiters about me, even though it wasn't anywhere near my town.

Last edited:
Even Naptown says he'd never go out of his way to do anything to anyone IRL that would compromise their livelihood.

EDIT: I also find it pathetic and funny that someone (Virtuosity) took the effort to "warn" local army recruiters about me, even though it wasn't anywhere near my town.

2nd EDIT: I'm also pretty sure an admin from this site gave Virtuosity my IP address that allowed him to look up what he thought was my town.

I'd also never do anything to anyone in real life.

I'd also never send kids death threats from my work pc(or at all?)

I'd also never 'next' people and then cry constantly about being nexted.

Mofo's the one person(that I know of) that's been nexted AFTER being guilty of doing it himself.

Why the long face?

horse_face_sarah_jessica_pa.jpg

Back